monsterbronco
monsterbronco Reader
6/16/17 2:48 p.m.

It has been declared in my household that our ratio of automatics to manual trans cars is unacceptable. Reality my wife has declared she no-longer wants to deal with driving stick so that restricts her to 1 vehicle, which when that car happens to be down for whatever she has nothing to drive and I'm being told that isn't going to work

So up for sale is my 2002 Mazda P5, I bought it with ~88k summer or '13. I drove it across the country (Philly to Seattle) and back and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Love the steering feel of this car, would be even better with a slightly larger rear bar.

So the car:

116k miles 5speed manual, Sunroof. Major service at 109k: Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, radiator hoses, belts. Brakes at 106k with new rotors and pads. Struts replaced at 95k just Monroe replacements. Tires about 60% life remain. PA inspection till Jan '18. Aftermarket Sony radio with a front input jack. oil and filter 1500 miles ago.

Minor rear incident from previous owner which has scuffs on the rear bumper and a crinkle in the drivers side wheel arch, a small rust spot from the paint being crinkling here. The trailing edge of the passenger rear wheel arch is starting to show a rust spot, and also upper drivers side corner of the windshield frame just starting to show a bit of rust. Other typical cosmetic small bumps and scratches for being a 15yr old car.

I believe the car didn't spend time up north until I got, as there is very little rust for a 2002 vehicle. It has been garaged nearly the entire time I have owned it.

$2500, OBO , Located just west of Philadelphia

More pictures located here: https://goo.gl/photos/obtujcuaTiUtKhd16

Let me know if you have any more questions! Wes!
Email: czechwd (AT) gmail

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
6/16/17 3:01 p.m.

I have the want, but not the dough, GLWS!

monsterbronco
monsterbronco Reader
6/16/17 3:27 p.m.
tuna55 wrote: I have the want, but not the dough, GLWS!

Thanks!

monsterbronco
monsterbronco Reader
6/19/17 12:22 p.m.

Willing to help deliver. Lots of family in Cleveland OH.

MugenReplica
MugenReplica New Reader
6/19/17 1:45 p.m.

"West Philadelphia born and raised......."?

BUMP for an awesome deal.

monsterbronco
monsterbronco Reader
6/19/17 8:34 p.m.

Wish I spent most of my days at the playground!

Thanks for the bump!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1pWEnrmtpZkRyCcHiO2DGD1foj1nJSqQs8pP7lTPGmgBgGyXJdmHF4phhUuqtqwC