DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
11/14/17 1:02 p.m.

For sale is a beautiful Honda S2000 in Sebring Silver accompanied by an exotic feeling black and red interior. I purchased this vehicle in the month of August in the year of 2016. I've put about 2000 miles on the car since the purchase and it sits in the garage the rest of the time. I love the car the problem is that I just never find enough time to drive it. 

I have autoxed it a few times and I've performed two PDXs (Daytona School course and Daytona full) in it and it's performed flawlessly. 

It has a clean title; however, in the vehicle history report it is noted as being in an accident shortly after driving off the lot as a new car. An aftermarket front passenger fender confirmed this. I have had the car up to 145 on the Daytona tri-oval before braking into turn 1 and it felt 100x better than my chumpcar (if that's worth any merit at all). 

The top is in great condition and the motor works very well. 

The overall paint is about a 6.5/10. There are areas where the typical Honda 1 stage clear coat is cracking or faded away. 

The interior is an 8/10. It needs new floormats and there is an area of wear in the passenger footwell. Also the prior owner appeared to have liked to drive with one hand dead center on the top of the steering wheel. 

I'd like to get $10,500 for the vehicle but I'm not stuck on that number. Honestly the car needs to go so we can purchase a bigger family car. I love the car and it's an absolute blast to drive. It just needs someone who will drive it more :/

Since the purchase I've performed this maintenance on the vehicle(and in no particular order):

- NGK Spark Plugs (September 2016)

- K&N Cold Air Intake (March 2017) -- the stock intake elbow was suffering from an extreme case of dry rot and I already had this laying around. 

- Passenger Side Headlight ballast (September 2016)

- OSRAM D2S CBI HID headlight bulbs (September 2016)

- DENSO Cabin Air Filter (August 2016)

- Bosch ICON Wiper Blades (February 2017)

- Mobil 1 rear diff fluid change (April 2017)

- Stoptech Street performance rear brake pads (April 2017)

- Genuine Honda Timing Chain Tensioner (July 2017)

- Hawk HP Plus Front Brake Pads (April 2017)

- Autozone Blank Front Rotors (April 2017)

- Walmart nEverStart Battery (December 2016)

- Firestone Indy Wide Oval tires in stock sizing (March 2016)

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
11/14/17 1:06 p.m.

Having issues with the photos and videos at work. I'll have them uploaded soon. 

MattGent
MattGent Reader
11/15/17 8:41 p.m.

Miles, location?

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
11/16/17 7:42 a.m.

Very sorry.

Miles: 121, 5xx

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kbjOu38nbg4aeHPy08ms3Q8hB58sly87WZA0BoHHYAf2l7tRg5E3vAgaTGXB42qk