smokindav
smokindav Reader
10/9/17 6:26 a.m.

2007 Volkswagen GTI For Sale - Kingwood, Texas (Houston) 319--610--6777text or call

$7,500 or offer. Need to sell - moving out of state. 144,000 miles. This is a 6-speed manual transmission, United Gray with plaid interior car with bi-Xenon headlights with new bulbs. Exterior has some normal dings and knicks since it is a daily driver. Paint is in good condition and is shiny with no issues. Interior also in good condition. Everything works on the car. It is my daily driver and is up to date on all maintenance.
If you come look at this car, call me first and I will describe everything about the car to you before you come look at it. I am a car guy and have wasted hours and hours driving around Houston looking at junk and don't want you to have that same frustrating experience. This car is as described with no surprises.

The car was purchased new at VW of the Woodlands in the Houston area and I have all of the service history and receipts. I am the third owner. Has current Texas vehicle inspection sticker. Car has been prepped for track days but I have not had time to take it to the track yet. It would cost you over $12,000 to duplicate this car but today is your lucky day as it is on sale for $7,500.

Key maintenance and upgrades
-New high pressure fuel pump and follower, intake cam, timing belt kit including tensioner, water pump and thermostat, accessory belt, cleaned intake valves
-Fuel filter new
-Spark plugs new
-Evolution Motorsports air intake (EVOMS)
-Golf R intercooler (stock intercooler included)
-Stock exhaust, I also have a 3" stainless down pipe included and I will install for buyer
-Bilstein B8 sport shocks and struts
-H&R sport springs
-Whiteline adjustable front sway bar end links
-Vorshlag Motorsports camber/caster plates
-OZ 17x8 Ultraleggera wheels with brand new 245/40/17 BF Goodrich Rival S tires
-Stainless steel brake lines
-New rotors and street pads at all four corners
-New Hawk track pads included
-Vagcom included
-All fluids recently replaced
-Synthetic motor oil/filter
-Motul RBF600 brake fluid