steronz
steronz Reader
1/17/17 3:33 p.m.

Located in Columbus, OH. Full ad here: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5963434502.html

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand New Reader
1/17/17 3:53 p.m.

is there a detail pic of the windshield pic? want is high... logistics are a little tricky

steronz
steronz Reader
1/17/17 4:01 p.m.
sleepyhead wrote: is there a detail pic of the windshield pic? want is high... logistics are a little tricky

I can get a better picture tomorrow but it's too dark now, the chip is about the size of a thumbtack but is right above your field of vision -- not quite the worst possible spot but you'll notice it when you test drive it :)

It's probably the white splotch in this circle:

This is a replacement windshield due to a previous issue with road debris and this chip happened like a week later.

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
1/17/17 4:08 p.m.

Well, damn. If I hadn't just bought a Taurus X for baby hauling duties this thing would be top o' the list. As it is I'm still trying to figure out if three wagons is too many. It's a nice match to the Mazda 6 wagon with a stick that we have. ;-) Any rust at all?

steronz
steronz Reader
1/17/17 4:29 p.m.
dculberson wrote: Well, damn. If I hadn't just bought a Taurus X for baby hauling duties this thing would be top o' the list. As it is I'm still trying to figure out if three wagons is too many. It's a nice match to the Mazda 6 wagon with a stick that we have. ;-) Any rust at all?

Not on any of the painted bodywork but I do live in Ohio and to be honest I'm a little afraid to look underneath.

einy
einy Reader
1/17/17 5:46 p.m.

I absolutely love your ad, man !!

JamesMcD
JamesMcD SuperDork
1/17/17 8:47 p.m.

Noice!

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
1/18/17 9:10 a.m.

I've always kind of wanted one of these and I don't have kids yet. lol GLWS Seems well priced.

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
1/18/17 9:39 a.m.

All of the want, none of the dollars.

Good price, though. Hope you sell it well!

kazoospec
kazoospec SuperDork
1/18/17 11:30 a.m.

Best part of the ad: It'll do a 2:03 around Mid-Ohio.

steronz
steronz Reader
1/18/17 1:22 p.m.

Purchase pending!

sleepyhead
1/18/17 2:37 p.m.

In reply to kazoospec:

the real question, might be, how fast is it around Sebring

sleepyhead
2/5/17 12:49 a.m.

...fly and 400 mile drive completed successfully.

it was a pleasure meeting you steronz!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Y98Jilp6Ks4XX6LDGskLIj3LCIa7XxbQcrG2vqaUvYRoywJB9SmsvZbXwxbSuliz