chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
6/22/15 6:37 a.m.

I really, really do not want to do this right now but I have to put up my baby for sale and see if somebody else can take care of her. Wife has had health issues and is out of work, need the cash to keep her business afloat while she heals. I have a black on black 2011 XF Portfolio with 61,000 miles. I do not have much in the way of pictures right now but I am hoping to get her detailed this week and I'll have more up. The bad: the floor mats are shot, there's a few scuffs on the rims - haven't been able to get them refinished yet. The good: everything else. I absolutely LOVE this car but unfortunately I cannot take good care of it right now. I am asking $26,500 or will trade for an X-Type or Cobra and cash. This picture has the 18" snow wheels and tires that I'll throw in for free. Vehicle also comes with the stock 19" wheels and tires. Both sets of wheels and tires have TPMS mounted. Moar pictures here.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
6/22/15 7:02 a.m.

dude, sorry about the wife. Good luck with the sale.

chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
6/22/15 7:39 a.m.

Thanks man. Things have been rough but then again I'm sure they can always get worse!

chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
6/29/15 9:02 p.m.

Man, haven't had any responses yet.

But my Contour made it in the magazine!

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
6/30/15 4:54 a.m.

Well, theres something

Jeff
Jeff SuperDork
6/30/15 12:41 p.m.

Nice car. Yeah, we're more of a $2600 dollar crowd. GLWTS

chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
6/30/15 8:58 p.m.

Yeah, I know but sometimes you just gotta pamper yourself.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RNEbEwleRlZcxFde6KLswuSx61Oom1YWPmapM6Kz3D2RLkAyMtrGuVgqKeLJ9Cep