dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/13/17 5:40 p.m.

I bought this in July of 2016 used with 35k. I have an old truck I daily drove when working and just used the Mini for fun and longer drives.  Even when I commute around town I average close to 30 mpg. On a long trip on the highway I have seen 40 mpg.  The Mini has just over 43,500 miles on it now. I ABSOLUTELY love this car and wish I didn't have to do this. I lost my job and eliminating my car payment would be a big help to paying all of my bills on time. Since I am still paying on it I will need to get my payoff for the Mini which should fall in line it's value. 

2012 Mini Cooper S

43,500 Miles - 6 Speed Manual - 1.6 Turbo 4 Cylinder

Midnight Black Metallic / Gravity Beige Leather

Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth Phone (No streaming audio, bummer I know), USB Audio and Aux In.

Original MSRP $35,250

Selling for $12250

It is in great condition. Has a couple small chips on the hood and the black portion of the front mini logo has come off. Unfortunately too the day I bought it someone knocked into the passenger door and chipped some of the paint. I have brand new touch up paint to repair it. The interior is clean having original Mini brand rubber floor mats throughout the interior and cargo area. 

Pictures are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6089pQfXJ443jOLG3

If you would like any different pictures just let me know, I'll take them and add them to the album. 

dan0
12/13/17 6:03 p.m.

http://42green.com/random/MINI_window_sticker.pdf

Link to the Monroney Label. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
12/15/17 6:30 a.m.

Hard to believe a turbo performance car can do 40 mpg.  I have never owned anything that would consistently do 30 and that includes a 56 and 61 Beetle, a 72 Vega and a 79 Honda Accord.    

GLWS.  

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/17/17 8:00 a.m.

In reply to spitfirebill :

The 6 speed makes the difference.

racerdave600
racerdave600 UltraDork
12/17/17 4:19 p.m.
spitfirebill said:

Hard to believe a turbo performance car can do 40 mpg.  I have never owned anything that would consistently do 30 and that includes a 56 and 61 Beetle, a 72 Vega and a 79 Honda Accord.    

GLWS.  

My dad's turbo four 3 series easily gets better mileage than my '12 Cooper S, and mine mirrors the OP numbers.  Cars are getting better for sure.  

Good luck on the sale!

dan0
5/14/18 1:32 p.m.

Less than 2000 miles on new ContiSportContact SSR tires now....

dan0
7/2/18 2:36 p.m.

Bump. This needs to go. Gotta get rid of the car payment :(

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yONabajvr3nDItGuTdx7yTIJWTS2vxYWk18XY8QHpIH3KF3iHH4LBV0o4JUxJVSW