Jumper K Balls
Jumper K Balls PowerDork
5/29/18 12:19 p.m.

There have been a few folks on here who have expressed interest in this car so I am putting it up here before it goes to ebay. I am always leery about selling cars that are really modified. Consider it a driving project.

You know the car. 200 inline six backed by a T5 and a narrowed 8.8" disc brake rear end with 3:73 gears. Granada front discs. 17" Dodge Charger steel wheels, Custom front coilover setup. 3" lowering blocks in the back. No rust under the car. Original floors. 

I can and will include a 2.3 turbo swap if you would like to chat about that. I have a whole XR4Ti plus a 2.3 bellhousing and new flywheel that we can make a hell of a deal on, although I imagine a 5.0 swap makes more sense for most folks.

Special GRM only price of $3500. Contact me and we can go over all the little details and areas that need addressing. Located in Eugene, Oregon. I tend to receive PM's from here even though the ones I send to other users usually don't go through. So PM or email trent at ditchdigger dot org. You can send a number and we can chat or text. I will try and do a walkaround video.

I have too many projects and have lost all interest in this one. It pains me to see it sit. 

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
5/29/18 12:29 p.m.

Wow that’s nice.  Around me, at that asking price, there’s a lot of rust.

pres589
pres589 PowerDork
5/29/18 1:07 p.m.

Good luck with the sale.   Seems like a very cool car and a good price for where it stands now.

markwemple
markwemple UberDork
5/29/18 1:52 p.m.

That is cool! Hope it finds a great home!

Erich
Erich UltraDork
5/29/18 3:10 p.m.

Always liked this car and would love to give it a home. Unfortunately wife has mandated A/C for any future classics. 

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
5/29/18 3:29 p.m.

Wow, that seems like a bargain. OR is a long way from NC though. Falcon is one of my go to craigslist searches, but I really want a wagon. Good luck on the sale. 

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/29/18 4:44 p.m.

Hot damn, I love that car and I'm close! What kind of price are we talking on for the 2.3T stuff included? How does the 200 run now?

Jumper K Balls
Jumper K Balls PowerDork
5/29/18 6:15 p.m.

200 runs fine. It pounds out a whopping 52 horsepower to the ground which is fine around town but a bit sketchy merging into freeway traffic. It is slow, there is no denying that. This motor is all over by 3000 RPM.  There is a driveline vibration at around 60mph that I never got around to addressing. 

Whole XR4Ti included? Add $150 for a local GRMer. 

TiggerWelder
TiggerWelder Reader
5/30/18 7:26 a.m.

so glad you're in Oregon!

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
5/30/18 8:58 a.m.

Bah! So much want...

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/30/18 9:03 a.m.
TiggerWelder said:

so glad you're in Oregon!

Ditto

Cactus
Cactus Reader
5/31/18 12:08 p.m.

I want this. I don't have the time, money or space for it, but I really want it. I also want to road trip it back to Ohio. I also want the Merkur. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing you're about as far away as possible.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
8/10/18 10:58 p.m.

Did you sell this? 

Jumper K Balls
Jumper K Balls PowerDork
8/12/18 9:25 p.m.

I did indeed sell it. 

It went to a very good guy and will finally receive the 302 I should have swapped in from the beginning.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SFJW0GNwVoIRR13wBr5iEVYY5S1N48XCq2EL43J6dUCKgSyjFlSrjKQuKTQ1Neld