car_door
car_door New Reader
1/30/16 7:01 p.m.

For sale i have my 2005 ford f-350 Supercab long bed. The 4x4 works well. The truck has a 6 speed manual transmission and is equipped with the 5.4 liter v8. It runs well, has no leaks, and is relatively clean. It was never used to haul heavy loads or as a plow truck. The body is in good condition, while the bed is a little beat up and there is small amount of rust on it. Mechanically, the truck is very solid. I have all of the receipts and service records for the truck, and there are many new/recently replaced parts on it (clutch, windshield, headlights, steering damper, steering box). There is no rear seat in the truck, as it was removed and replaced with storage unit. The storage unit is no longer there, and a new seat could easily be put in there. The tires are in good shape, the heat and a/c works great, and the truck comes with a hitch and electronic trailer brakes. The bottom section of the drivers seat upholstery is not in that good of shape, but the rest of the seats are in good condition. I am the second owner of the truck, and it was first owned by a company called American Engineering Corp. I am asking $8200 OBO, and I am not really looking for trades (though I may consider a car, preferably something older and with a manual transmission, a classic, or some cool project car). Cash only. If you are interested, contact me (text or email is preferred) at 920-664-5144 or carter1998knapp@yahoo.com. I am located near Green Bay, WI.

Craigslist ad with pictures: https://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/5423138940.html

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZwOlZsMPPIXkKBAfUWPn7QrMReiHd92cc4rY0WcsTjVtGrDCxLsVDw8wLq52jhTR