M3Loco
M3Loco Reader
4/24/15 8:43 p.m.

Hello All,

Purchased another car last night.... It has come time for me to sell the Miata. I've had it for about a year working our all the kinks to include Heater Core, Speedo Cable, Brakes, OEM Suspension Refresh, Alternator, etc. (HARDTOP NOT INCLUDED)

I've only driven it about 1000 miles since I bought it last year. Took it to RSpeed immediately and did a thorough check on it. Needed nothing except a future timing belt change as a precaution and a leakproof header. Clutch is good, Top is Good with No Leaks. No rattles or problems.

Upon purchase, I installed a NEW HARDDOG Double Diagonal Roll Bar, NEW Konig Dial-ins in 15X7.5 with 195/50/15 DZ102's that have just about 150 miles on them. New Bluetooth deck. Interior is pretty good. Just missing the Cluster Cover.

I say about 160K on the odo because when I bought it, the ODO was broken. I replaced it and it now shows about 135 or so. I'll include an extra set of OEM wheels with all season rubber, NB Cluster Cover, extra air box, and other misc. stuff.

Only visual issues with the car are that it has a slight fender damage and minor door bump due to a deer according to the P.O. It could use another dash plastic too. This didn't bother me as I was going to use it as a TRACK Car. If you want a show car, look elsewhere.

This decision was made last night, hence the lack of pictures.

If you want to take a look, PM or text me 678-571-888SEVEN

HARD TOP NOT INCLUDED. WILL NOT PART OUT

I'll be cleaning it up this weekend and putting it on the other forums.

Marietta. Intersection of Holly Springs Road and Old Canton Road.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wHeAcPhADRukKUDpxWzU82pddBUJRCzIsU2cRFcokpsi9d7pK0W8p8ix26zoQKoS