mdshaw
mdshaw New Reader
7/18/16 10:16 a.m.

I just finished my 4th gen swap & then was volunteered to take the volunteer severance package at work after 20+ years. Anyway it's really nice, really fast etc. Has Tein coilovers, not sure which model - they have 24 adjustments in front, I think 18 in the rear. They were on it when I got it. Also has 15" BBS's with new Kumho's. Needs better tires, these can't keep up with the car. The BBS's are from an RX7, since the hub is smaller on the RX7, I installed bolt on spacers & machined down the lip to center in the wheel. Spaced out the wheels better also. Doesn't look goofy anymore. Perfect interior, even has the T top covers that aren't damaged. The PO removed the A/C compressor, the lines are there. I have the bracket & compressor from the Caldina & the old bracket. No Stereo, the music this motor makes is awesome enough - turbo spool, BOV, fairly open exhaust.. :) Here is a link to my Craigslist ad- http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5663859537.html

It's located in Idaho. We have a motorhome & can deliver it anywhere- for a fee but only after you check it out & pay for it. Or fly to Boise & drive it home. Clean title, just registered on 7/1 - waiting for the title to arrive. mdrbshaw@gmail.com 540-219-3959 Mike

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
7/18/16 10:39 a.m.

I want one of these so bad. GLWS! Also, photo:

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/18/16 7:21 p.m.

One of the best looking cars ever produced. Oh how far Toyota has fallen.
Looks great, I hope you get every penny out of it. I didn't read the whole ad, what happened to the rear deck?

mdshaw
mdshaw New Reader
7/19/16 4:19 p.m.

In reply to DrBoost:

The rear deck (& a couple other spots): The owner prior to who I got it from used plasti-dip to coat some of the panels & trim. We got most of it off & it continues to come loose with each wash & scrub. Was this a thing prior to vinyl? The first time I have seen it done, but it was really stupid to do.
We have a motorhome & can deliver anywhere - good excuse to go to Florida. I have lots of free time now - until I get my next 20 year career :)
Someone needs this car. I took it to a Cars & Coffee Saturday morning & was inundated with fans. Upon leaving there was a line of younger kids with their phones videoing. I couldn't resist. This thing is fast.

mdshaw
mdshaw New Reader
7/19/16 4:25 p.m.

Where else should I advertise it? Primemr2.com sells everyone they swap as fast as they swap them. Tried ebay. If anyone wants to fly here I'll pick them up at the airport - Boise, ID. I'll do the alignment also before you drive it home. Pulls right a bit & too much front camber. It's ready for a cross country trip.

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/20/16 9:23 a.m.

I want it, but just can't come close to raising the scratch.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
G5u1JI8WcZnzZut3hiTYmxOEw8YyrU7fMdrbgloIKBJUxBEyd8DpO6V1kOS7vfjU