zeeguy
zeeguy New Reader
4/16/14 8:50 p.m.

I have an early 283 SBC eng. It has .30 over pistons, a mild Lunati cam and lifters, Edelbrock Performer intake and Edelbrock carb. Motor is complete with water pump, alt., Dist. wires. fuel pump, deep oil pan, valve covers and air cleaner. Has 305 sbc heads with new valve springs and seals. Motor was built about 4-5 years ago but only has about 15,000 miles on it. The chrome on the air cleaner & valve covers is not real good.This is ready to bolt in. $1000. + shipping Also have a Datsun E-31 head complete with a new valve job, stock cam, valves,springs, spray bar. Comes with a nicely painted black valve cover (the letters are highlighted in red) This head was prepared for a 240Z but went with a turbo motor instead so the head has never been installed since the rebuild. $800.00 + shipping Also have a older set of Aluminum wheels for a 5X5 bolt pattern 2 are 14X7 and 2 are 15X 8.5 These would be perfect on an early GM car The front wheels my not clear disc brakes without a spacer. $150.00 for all 4 + shipping All parts are located in So. Florida 33161 zip code Call or text me at 786-525-9032 or email me thru Grassroots. Pictures are available just email me

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WouxUPJsBR0BnvAzeLwKYz2tN2rxfcANVpFqsIkG3Ic6uKmfQJ4RkQY7tPtvBtZx