simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/6/18 10:17 a.m.

Anyone need a cheap pickup?

I have a 2000 Dakota Sport. Base truck, manual windows, nothing fancy. Runs and drives. A/C works and everything. Hard bed cover with lock, aftermarket trailer hitch (towed a VW race car with it for 2 years), 5 speed manual and 3.9 V6.

Will need some TLC. Interior is pretty clean but the driver seat is worn and the headliner is drooping. Aftermarket radio works great, great speakers as well. Feels like it may need wheel bearings soon, needs brakes, and needs an exhaust. Engine was replaced a few years back, clutch was changed then too. Some other misc. work was done, new headlight assembly to get rid of the old foggy ones, etc. Body is in decent shape, some small dings. I haven't driven it in a while it was my daily and then my tow truck and then I bought a car to daily and no more race car. So it will need a little tune up and go over but I'll do a lot of it just to ensure I'm not missing anything. 

GRM price of $1500 OBO. Located outside of Atlanta. Clean title. Pics coming.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
12/7/18 8:31 a.m.

I'll be interested to see the pictures.  What's the mileage?     

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/7/18 11:38 a.m.

Going to grab a bunch today when I get a chance.

High miles, 3**,000 something but the engine is not original. I have a receipt for that I believe somewhere. 

Our Preferred Partners
ZStis3vBLq8h9vpHtXCtgKWSgkNIPlw2Gz1Cs2fEG0uOy8gdoXJpYiHq3h38pPst