05Z33
05Z33
9/17/13 12:02 p.m.

2005 NISSAN 350Z ENTHUSIAST trim level, silver, 6-speed manual. 77,000 miles, one owner. Car is daily driver and occasional track car, 3 to 5 events per year, most at Putnam Park.

Modifications to engine are air flow and oil capacity only. STILLEN cold air intake, STILLEN headers, Y-pipe, high flow cats (need replacing) to GREDDY Ti-C single exhaust. SETRAB oil cooler and larger baffled oil pan makes it a 6.5 quart system. O.S. GIKEN SuperLock clutch-style differential set-up by Ben Herne of Puddy Mod Racing in Florida. EXEDY Stage 2 clutch with lightened flywheel. Brakes were upgraded to 2006 Infiniti G35 calipers front and back (larger rotors from stock and a 2-piston front caliper.) Suspension mods are newest style SPL front upper control arms, KW V3 COILOVERS and (non-adjustable) NISMO rear sway bar. Car rides MUCH better than stock on the street and handles MUCH better than stock on the track.

No engine work has ever needed to be done. Car has been over-maintained for the 8 years I’ve owned it and runs very strong. Valve cover replacement has been performed in last 700 miles.

Street wheels are dark gray 18” WEDS SPORT TC005 racing wheels with CONTINENTAL ExtremeContact DWs , stock (Enkei) wheels have MICHELIN Pilot Alpins for winter use (deep tread, don’t seem to wear somehow.) I still have stock suspension and axle-back exhaust, also Eibach ProKit springs I used with Koni Yellows (adjustable shocks).

Had a low speed rear end collision in stop and go traffic this Spring and replaced the front bumper with the OEM 2006 style (because I think it looks better). Also replaced the original radiator with the latest/greatest KOYO. Car did not even need an alignment after collision, body shop will confirm. Have tracked it since repairs were made and everything is as normal.

Car is offered for sale because I’ve taken it as far as I can while still keeping it perfect for street use. After 8 years I’d like to just go ahead and cage and lighten it for track use only, but the sale $ would come in handy for a down payment on the next car, I suppose. Kind of hate practicality sometimes.

Some people will read that it’s been on track and modified and not be interested. Some people will read that it’s been “wrecked” and lowball me. Some people will read that it’s been tracked and modified, see the quality of the parts, winter wheels/tires and not believe their good luck. For them, the fender bender will seem less important on an 8 yr old car.

$13,500 OBO

Lots of photos available upon request.

Thanks for reading, John

05Z33
05Z33 New Reader
9/17/13 12:05 p.m.

Forgot to say car is in Kentucky.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
H9NuQiCW6zoXdR1dcnVA1LYE3ZVaFqRLMKlgAb00vzAiM1oXLIZD2vPM0V6bTcHC