1 2
SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
6/26/14 6:58 p.m.

The price is fair. In fact, a bargain.

None of the other cars shown in this thread at a similar price are comparably equipped. AND, every one of them will have dealer prep, options, etc. and will actually sell for a couple thousand more by the time you get them out of the door.

The car is 3 months old, and he is taking a $5000 hit. This is to your benefit- his gift to you. Give him a break, for crying out loud.

I know dyntorace personally. You won't find a more honest or better quality person to deal with.

If I were in the market for a car like this, this thread would have ended a long time ago.

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
6/26/14 8:54 p.m.

I don't know Dyntorace personally, but if he'll let me take the car home and make payments of $39.28 a month I'll agree that he's a heckuva guy.
What do you say Dyntorace?

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/27/14 8:49 a.m.

Thanks for the props guys!

SVreX wrote: The price is fair. In fact, a bargain. None of the other cars shown in this thread at a similar price are comparably equipped. AND, every one of them will have dealer prep, options, etc. and will actually sell for a couple thousand more by the time you get them out of the door. The car is 3 months old, and he is taking a $5000 hit. This is to your benefit- his gift to you. Give him a break, for crying out loud. I know dyntorace personally. You won't find a more honest or better quality person to deal with. If I were in the market for a car like this, this thread would have ended a long time ago.
Datsun1500 wrote: I know him personally as well and agree with SVreX. I've been swapping emails with him and hopefully gave him some ideas, possibly a solution.
1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5WDLemSFKhx5RmxYe280nOVImBhaZhMLg3m3nut6bxuEURLPq2aHkyPu7Yb5E6qp