ohiodub_995
ohiodub_995 New Reader
Jan. 14, 2015 8:20 a.m.

*Up for sale are my lovely Ronal Turbos. 3-piece, magnesium centers

Bolt pattern- 5x100

Diameter: 15in

width: 8"

Centerbore: 57.1

ET: estimated to be around +32-38ish (pics will show fitment, in pics 3mm spacer front/ 5mm spacer rear)

2"-lips and 6"-barrels (original to the wheels, J-Rolled "racing" lips on both halves.)

I tracked these down from the ends of the earth a couple of years ago (really just from an atttic), split them down, had some damage on them professionally fixed and repaired. ( minor chunk missing from barrel j-roll lip, was welded back up and smoothed out just fine., and one lip had a small bend/dented j-rool which was fixed.) other then that the barrels have never been re-welded due to cracks.

Fully polished all the lips, all back to mirror finish (i left some of the moro dings and blemishes as i didn't want them to completely lose all of their character.its nothing too noticeable or wouldn't be hard to make them 100% perfect again.)

replaced all the hardware with allen-head, grade-12.9 bolts and stainless washers and nyloc-nuts as well (still have all the original bolts also).

Some chipping of paint on centers from road debris, as these wheels were designed to suck air in, subsequently sucking in road grit as well, i was going to refinish them, but now i'll leave the color choice up to the new owner....

I still have the 3 VIAL center caps that came with them, never could track down a 4th. I did end up buying some hexagonal style center caps to use, but they need some modifications to be made to fit correctly, they are just a few MM too small for the hole and need some material added to the prongs to get them to be secured... the center cap hole is an uncommon size so sourcing caps has been a nightmare. And i had some quality Ronal Logo decals made to fit them hex-caps also.

NO TRADES, Buyer Pays shipping/fees/insurance

Tires will be removed prior to shipping, and most likely will split the wheels down as well to make shipping as cheap as possible and minimize any risk for damage.

ASKING $3500 --- OBO (will consider reasonable offers, low-ballers will be ignored.)

65.photobucket.com/user/ohiodub_995/media/Ronals%20for%20Sale/16D302B2-5ABC-41D9-8EEA-A653B9888640_zps02k2eovq.jpg.html][/URL] [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/ohiodub_995/media/Ronals%20for%20Sale/E23E9496-43F5-4C0E-807E-7E93D5A42DE2_zpslhdwfmzk.jpg.html][/URL] [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/ohiodub_995/media/Ronals%20for%20Sale/CAEFC885-8501-4268-AD69-CDF7FBFB9CC6_zpspoyos6li.jpg.html][/URL] [URL=http://s265.photobucket.com/user/ohiodub_995/media/Ronals%20for%20Sale/128D9505-B0D3-49FB-8ADA-FA3B147C375A_zpsd4wqd9ry.jpg.html][/URL]

more photos can be seen here:

http://s265.photobucket.com/user/ohiodub_995/library/Ronals%20for%20Sale

Thanks for looking!

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

MX-5 Cup Racing: Live on Your Screen This Friday and Saturday

1 day ago in News

Catch all the action of the Global MX-5 Cup race at Road America live this weekend.

How to Run Compressed Air at Home

1 day ago in Articles

A guide for installing an air compressor and air tools in your home garage.

2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI 4Motion

1 day ago in New Car Reviews

Say hello to the Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI S with 4Motion. It comes with a turbocharged 1.8-liter engine that is ...

You Need This: $1600 Street Racer Ford Festiva

1 day ago in News

It already has a GRM sticker and everything.

Get Your Subscription Combo Deals!

1 day ago in News

Get both our magazines for the price of one!

Your Projects: smokindav’s VW GTI Project

1 day ago in News

Love a good MK5 GTI? You might enjoy this build thread.

Wing It: Simple Talk on the Complex Subject of Aerodynamics

2 days ago in Articles

Whether sleek, boxy or somewhere in between, all cars interact with the air while racing down the track.

2018 Acura TLX V6 A-Spec

2 days ago in New Car Reviews

Acura is introducing something new for the 2018 model year: the Acura TLX V6 A-Spec. It's the highest trim level ...

You Need This: 1989 Suzuki Swift GTi

2 days ago in News

For sale: one of Suzuki's under-appreciated hot hatches.

Buyer's Guide: Chevy Cobalt SS

2 days ago in Articles

All the information you'll need on GM’s entry in the sport compact wars.

Wednesday Night GRM Live: Are You Using the Right Chemicals for the Job?

3 days ago in News

What do all these cans even do!?!?

Project SVT Focus Gets Caught Up on Maintenance

3 days ago in Project Cars

Once again, some off-road action sent our project focus under the knife.

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
4vnW2yLJYaJbOCczSwYntoZ8t4FmMzP5