buzzboy
buzzboy Reader
4/7/18 12:39 p.m.

I'm sadly stepping away from my project. My daily and our lemons car have become projects and I care way more about them than about the Mialvo(link to build thread). I have no idea what any of it is worth. My loss but gains me another parking spot in my storage unit. Car/Engine/Etc will be available in mid May.

I've got a 91 Miata chassis with no Title as it's not be on the road in a few owners. It's been 100% gutted and has no windshield. Rocket Shocks on all four corners. No windshield. It's got a 4.10 Torsen in the back. Car will roll away on Daisys.

Currently sitting in the engine bay is a Volvo B20/M40 which doesn't have to come with the car. The B20 has a pretty sweet list of parts. It's a B18 block bored out for B20 +0.015 pistons. The head is decked 0.050 with brand new valves/springs. The cam is a pretty hot Isky. I can find the specs if there is interest. The only thing wrong with the engine is that the end play is too tight and it needs to be torn down to fix that. The M40 has an 1800 top cover.

UPDATE: Part out list

Front Fenders $20

Front Subframe $20

Pedals $10

Depowered Rack $10

Headlights $25 each

Daisy Wheels $100

Rad with fans $20

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non SuperDork
4/7/18 1:22 p.m.

I don’t see any price listed for either item. Might be interested in the Volvo B20/M40

buzzboy
buzzboy Reader
4/7/18 2:00 p.m.

I have no idea what any of it is worth. I spent over 2000 between parts and machining but I know that it's worth less than the sum of it's parts, especially knowing that it needs the endplay fixed.

buzzboy
buzzboy Reader
5/11/18 7:02 a.m.

I'm back on the east coast so I'm about to strip the car for parts. Available will be

Parts list moved to top post

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
5/11/18 12:43 p.m.

I’m interested in the coilovers.  You can text me at 8five9sixnine9eight343

buzzboy
buzzboy Reader
5/12/18 8:33 a.m.

They were the first thing to go. Sorry

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
5/12/18 9:43 a.m.