BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/22/16 11:56 a.m.

Really, this is an awesome car, you should buy it. I'm only getting rid of it because I need more seats.

AutoTrader Ad

Craigslist Ad

Asking $30,500

My Ad says: This is a 2008 Lexus IS-F. It features a 5.0 liter V-8 engine producing 416hp. According to Car and Driver magazine the IS-F is capable of 0-60 in 4.4 second. It has an 8-speed automatic / paddle shift transmission. This Lexus IS-F is in great condition both mechanically and cosmetically. The IS-F has the performance to match its appearance. Excellent road manners and handling. The IS-F is surprisingly economical getting 18/21 mpg in real world use. - Fully loaded with navigation system, Bluetooth connectivity, backup camera, parking sensors, heated and memory seats, and sunroof. - Included is a transferable extended warranty with coverage for up to 100,000 mile (provided by MasterTech). - All scheduled maintenance has been performed as well as the 1 factory recall for fuel sensor. - 3M clear bra - Stealth installed K40 radar detector with remote - Updated satellite SiriusXM receiver If you have any questions, please email.

calteg
calteg Dork
2/22/16 12:06 p.m.

the IS-F is God's chariot

BradLTL
2/22/16 9:40 p.m.

I've owned a lot of amazing cars, hands down the IS-F is the best. I really wouldn't be selling it if I didn't just need more space.

The good news for me is that I'm not in a rush to sell it.

nickt93
nickt93 New Reader
2/25/16 11:33 a.m.

I bought an IS-F a few months ago and can vouch for these cars awesomeness. I've wanted one ever since I shared the track with one at RA and was totally impressed with how quick it was, and ever since reading this story a few years back: http://jalopnik.com/5606943/street-legal-lexus-is-f-owns-dedicated-racecars-in-time-trials

GLWS

BradLTL
4/6/16 3:41 p.m.

Updated the details of the car. It took a bit longer than I thought... putting new floors in your house will warp your sense of time.

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
4/6/16 8:30 p.m.

In reply to BradLTL:

If I hit the lotto tonight I'll call in the morning.

BradLTL
6/25/16 3:20 p.m.

And it's gone.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WqGKkFftanootrZCKJ3Rx3DZpszBgLL6tzjOYvJgk8n4ARLqwzhCWgwhWmX1MOQt