metros
metros
7/19/13 2:37 p.m.

Car: 93 rx7 with LS1/t56 from 2002 Firebird, 112k miles on chassis

Price: $24,500 obo, $23,500 without BBS wheels.

Reason for selling: Have put a deposit down on an 818S - need to sell this toy to fund my next.

Engine swap was performed by PTuning in Manassas,VA by the previous owner. Previous owner only used the car for street cruising. I purchased the car 2 years ago and have prepped it for track duty. Car has participated in two HPDE2 track events (November 2012, June 2013) at Summit Point Main.

Engine: LS1/T-56 - LS6 intake manifold, Hinson Longtube Headers with high flow cats. Put down 340rwhp

Swap Gear: Hinson subframe and bumpsteer correction, Samberg Diff brace

Suspension: Quantum motorsports coilovers, complete powerflex bushing set, new pillow ball bushings x6 within 500 miles,

Brakes: Stainless lines, 2-piece front rotors from racing brake with new rotor rings, Motul RBF600 fluid recently flushed.

Interior: Authentic Bride Gias Seats (reclinable and on sliders) Mint and very comfortable, Carpet steam cleaned, New Berber floor mats, Prosport oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp gauges on dash with prosport pod. Kenwood headunit with new door speakers.

Trackability: Prior to being on track the following upgrades were performed: Improved racing oil pan baffle, Canton 3qt accusump, Setrab 25 row oil cooler with mocal thermostat. Only used street tires on track.

Exterior: BBS RGR wheels - 17x8.5 F, 17x9.5 R - 245/40/17 and 265/40/17 Dunlop Star Specs - Mint wheels and great tread left. Antenna and rear wiper shaved when car was painted. Engine bay, all jams painted. Windows removed during paint and replaced with new seals. 99 spec front bumper with new OEM lip. New front splash gaurds from mazda.

Car has a/c and powersteering.

Bad: Heat does not work (who needs that?), Stock oil pressure gauge does not work, Small 1 inch crack in front bumper - has not grown since it happened. Interior plastics are showing some wear and tear.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.

Last track day video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj2u1FtFYg8

Overall it's a well sorted car that you can purchase and take on track immediately or cruise on the streets. I've been upfront and honest and the good, bad and ugly. Contact me at kmetrosc (at) hotmail (dot) com or post here with any questions/comments.

Thanks for looking, Jason

metros
metros New Reader
8/3/13 7:49 p.m.

*Bump - Lowering price to $26,500 firm as it sits or $25,000 without the BBS wheels (OEM wheels would be used).

metros
metros New Reader
8/15/13 5:48 p.m.

To the top

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Reader
8/15/13 6:26 p.m.

metros
metros New Reader
8/23/13 7:52 p.m.

Thanks ^^^. Some very interested buyers right now but nothing official yet.

CLynn85
CLynn85 Reader
8/24/13 2:59 p.m.

Saw this on CL the other day, we're not worthy.

metros
metros New Reader
8/30/13 1:31 p.m.

Bump, it's labor day weekend. Even if you're still at work you aren't getting anything done.

$25,500 firm as is. $24,500 without BBS wheels. Lowest I'm going to go.

metros
metros New Reader
9/3/13 5:50 p.m.

Walk around and start up video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x77lojBr1V8

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
9/3/13 7:58 p.m.

Bump for a clean chassis begging for spinning triangles to be put back in.

I'd forward to my fd friends, but they are all purists.

metros
metros New Reader
9/4/13 7:35 p.m.

Different strokes for different folks.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
9/4/13 9:08 p.m.

I love it bump

metros
metros New Reader
9/14/13 4:38 p.m.

^^Thanks.

The bride seats have now been removed and replaced with the oem seats. Below you'll see pictures taken today of the seats.

Driver side is a typical seat that's 20 years old. It's showing wear on the outside bolster and a slight tear. Doesn't look like the tear is growing.

Driver side:

Passenger side: 8/10 condition. Minimal bolster wear, 1 tear on the lower part inside the crease of where two seams come together. Seam itself is unaffected. Can't really see it unless you're pulling the two parts apart.

Car still has the BBS wheels on it. Going to remove those next.

$24,500 Firm. $23,500 without BBS wheels.

metros
metros New Reader
9/22/13 8:06 p.m.

Bring it up top

metros
metros New Reader
10/5/13 4:30 p.m.

Deposit received - sale pending

MichaelYount
MichaelYount Reader
10/7/13 1:42 p.m.

Going, going, gone?