Rally93
Rally93 New Reader
2/5/17 8:41 a.m.

SOLD

For Sale: Volvo 242 Rally Car for sale - Rally America and NASA Legal (SCCA rally logbooked) in Western Pennsylvania

I've have this posted on some rally forums, but was encouraged to post here by some more active members than me.

$4500 for how it currently sits. This is for the car with a OMP drivers seat and expired G Force 5 point belts with worn snow tires Virgos alloys.

It's a fun and predictable car to drive and makes a great beginner stage car or a rallycross car to learn in and eventually get on stage with. Also a good start to throw a +T or V8 swap in and go live your life a quarter mile at a time and/or a drift missile. I'm looking to sell this because I have too many cars and no time for any of them. I bought this non running and have spent a good bit of time getting it back running and back on stage (last ran Waste Management Winter Rally). It could be ready for a event with very little prep, a co drivers seat and updated belts. Come hand me a stack of cash and get on stage now.

NA b21 with a fancy cam and two Weber doce 45's. M45 4 spd with welded rear diff. Bilstien HDs with uprated springs front and rear. Proper rally front and fuel tank skid plates. Lexan windows behind the driver/ co driver (sides and rear). Tractor paint exterior (durable and available in spray can form at Tractor Supply for touch-ups).

Rally93
Rally93 New Reader
2/5/17 8:52 a.m.

photo 61f2f115-7dc0-4045-a72f-38dcae6a2632_zps9a6522d9.jpg

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
2/5/17 9:47 a.m.

Oh my.

Where are you located?

Rally93
Rally93 New Reader
2/5/17 9:53 a.m.

Western Pennsylvania - op updated

RacingComputers
RacingComputers GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/5/17 4:35 p.m.

Please reach out to racingcomputers on yahoo.com

Thanks

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non Dork
2/5/17 5:24 p.m.
Ian F wrote: Oh my. Where are you located?

Ian, You have no reason NOT to get this. It's right in your backyard!

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
2/5/17 10:14 p.m.

In reply to Sine_Qua_Non:

Now that I am free from a potential R53 purchase on BaT (just got outbid), you may be right.

Not quite in my back yard tho - about 6 hrs away. And the last vehicle I bought from western PA did not go well.

I assume being a rally car, it has a clear PA title and current PA inspection?

Rally93
Rally93 New Reader
2/6/17 3:09 p.m.

Sold

In reply to Ian F:

The inspection will need re-upped but that's easy to have down if needed. It was supposed to be sold to guy in Canada, but he's a little short with current exchange rate. Title is clear and in hand.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
i8QGrdNe24QzlO07e6O8cmFOwbydYY6wKz78pXAYSS1FpfAfgPdNTIltxjsmnvrB