jkrueger
jkrueger None
Nov. 21, 2013 1:09 p.m.

For Sale 1989 Mazda RX-7

The car has 111K miles on and is mostly a stock car. I have maintenance logs for the time I have owned the car. $3900. Email at tdc485ATgmailDOTcom with questions. Car is in Granbury, TX.

Engine: Stock except for a cold air box and K&N filter Racing Beat cat back exhaust Regular oil changes AC works (still on R12 system)

Suspension: Stiffer struts and springs which lowered the car Aftermarket stiffer front sway bar

Brakes: Slotted rotors Hawk HP+ pads

Wheels and tires: Stock BBS wheels Tires have half their tread left

Body: Turbo II hood (previous owners had plans to put a turbo engine in), Also have stock hood Original paint except front left fender that was repainted when a dent was fixed Small paint chips and some very minor dings Convertible top was replaced in July 2008

Interior: Leather seats: bolsters are in good shape, leather is starting to crack Headrest speakers don’t work Roll bar Wiper switch low speed is only mode that works (common failing of these cars) Recently replaced both power window door switches Stock floor mats

Lots of spares: (Added at no extra cost. You can take or leave what you want if you buy the car.) I had 5 RX-7’s at one point and have lots of spares to go with the car. Lead and Trailing coils Steering column Under dash heat and a/c unit and blower power steering pump and bracket and hoses S4 tail lights Three dash instrument surrounds oil cooler Fuel pump and sending unit Power window motor Headlight motor Steering wheel Body trim Used front wheel bearings Starter New Diff mount snuber 2 cooling fans S5 oil metering pump Front control arm Racing beat plug wires Cruise control module Dash vents Dash cluster gauge unit water pump Lots of misc switches and exterior lights

jkrueger
jkrueger New Reader
Dec. 25, 2013 9:40 a.m.

price lowered to $3600.

jkrueger
jkrueger New Reader
April 27, 2014 9:54 p.m.

Bump and price lowered to $3400

DaveEstey UberDork
May 2, 2014 7:44 a.m.

I'm interested in an extra oil cooler if you're looking to shed some of your parts supply.

WonkoTheSane Reader
May 2, 2014 10:34 a.m.

Wow, that's a nice looking car! I'm not in the market right now (I've got my turbo rotary and convertible fix), but I'd be all over that if I was looking for a nice cruiser!

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Grassroots Motorsports

First Drive: Turbo ND MX-5

1 day ago in News

We hit the track with Flyin' Miata's latest power adder.

This Weekend at the Mitty: The Ultimate Auto Festival

2 days ago in News

Gates open this Friday for the Classic Motorsports Mitty at Road Atlanta.

ND Miata Turbo Kits Now Available!

2 days ago in News

Add 70 horsepower and 70 ft.-lbs!

What's the Plan, Man?

3 days ago in Articles

Thoughts on our racing plan for the year.

Meet the Rebels Who Started the Cannonball Run

4 days ago in News

Relive those desperado days through movie excerpts, and hear the real facts and wild stories from the legends themselves.

Up for Auction: All of Level 5 Motorsports's Hardware

4 days ago in News

It's a pro race team part out.

Can You Really Live With a Low-Buck Porsche 911?

4 days ago in News

For the past two years, on of our forum regulars has been chronicling his life with a Porsche 996.

Project Turbo Miata: Fire Fighting

5 days ago in Project Cars

We transfer the fire system to our new Miata.

Reader's Ride of the Week: Autocross Abomination

6 days ago in News

Classic British styling with a rotary engine?

AMX-Cessive

1 week ago in Articles

If you’re going to host the search for the ultimate street car, perhaps you should drive one yourself.

Chris Albin’s Flying VW Golf: What Really Happened?

1 week ago in News

What really happened to send Chris Albin's VW Golf flying?

Drive Cars From the Lane Motor Museum Collection

1 week ago in News

Love older, maybe slightly weirder cars? This event is for you.

OUR SPONSORS

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
9DxUMGeYmI0SPKrlrLAandDexXpM2HIB