TrackjunkiE30
TrackjunkiE30 New Reader
9/20/13 12:29 p.m.

This is the beauty that has been featured in GRM and the time has come to sell it. This has been on track numerous times with Chump & NASA and is an absolute terror... I mean joy to drive. It is actually street-legal (kinda), so you too can be the envy of your neighborhood (right before your HOA kicks you out).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121178840413?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/20/13 12:34 p.m.

Holy E36 M3! When did we add "Open Classifieds"?

Nice looking truck, btw.
LS3 STROKER 550 HP with a 9" Ford rear end? Boooyiiingiggggg!

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/20/13 12:34 p.m.

Damn my lack of money.

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
9/20/13 1:00 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote: Holy E36 M3! When did we add "Open Classifieds"?

Umm... about 3 months ago.

EvanB wrote: Damn my lack of money.

...and lack of space...

16vCorey
16vCorey PowerDork
9/20/13 2:15 p.m.

I've shared the track with this truck, and it most certainly is a beast!

TrackjunkiE30
TrackjunkiE30 New Reader
9/20/13 3:17 p.m.

If you were one of the few that shared more than the track (paint), then I apologize... it probably wasn't me I have only been bumped once in the truck. Amazingly, someone tried pushing me off the track... it didn't work out for them.

Price is negotiable, but if we can't get what we need out of it, it will be parted out.

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
9/20/13 8:00 p.m.
TrackjunkiE30 wrote: Amazingly, someone tried pushing me off the track... it didn't work out for them.

Really? If he tried to push that[/i, what did his car look like???

Price is negotiable, but if we can't get what we need out of it, it will be parted out.

Give it some time. Something that cool deserves to live intact, but it may take awhile to find a buyer and/or that buyer to come up with the cash.

I'm sitting here with wheels turning... rig up some fake door glass... P-shop out the rear cage bars... slap on some OE looking wheels... get Antique registration (no PA inspection required )

Still doesn't solve my money and space problems...

Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar SuperDork
9/20/13 8:41 p.m.

In reply to Ian:

PA doesn't require photos for the antique tags anymore.

TrackjunkiE30
TrackjunkiE30 New Reader
9/22/13 9:42 a.m.

SOLD!!! She will making a trek across the country to California. Hopefully the new owner will have as much fun with it as we did!

dlmater
dlmater GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/22/13 5:52 p.m.

I am really bummed. I have lusted after that truck for some time. Had I not been neck deep in other projects, I would have bought it the first minute you listed it. I now know what I will be building next.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/23/13 9:55 a.m.

I drove that truck. Wow. It's a rocket. It's a terror/blast on the track. Spooled rear end and all.

It will be sorely missed.

92dxman
92dxman HalfDork
9/24/13 11:44 a.m.

To quote Grady from S&S....sweet gobbly gook thats a badass truck!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FjQ8CTTCPVZTJHIY6mg9rduldeEdjUimc5sORxPJmaiEZy81B85d8QiJPp2YAukF