JRMmotorsport
JRMmotorsport New Reader
2/2/14 1:46 p.m.

I am moving back to Tokyo soon and have accumulated some parts that I need to sell prior to leaving. I purchased the following for a 1996 M edition Miata, however, they fit variety of engines so please check to make sure it is what you want. I have plenty of pictures for any interested parties. Here is what I have:

1) Crankshaft (refurbished)- refurbished by Crankshaft Rebuilders, INC (Engine Pro); advertised ad better than new and looks excellent.

2)Connecting Rods (reconditioned set of 4) - B&P brand reconditioned connecting rods.

3)Piston Rings (New set of 4) - NPR (Nippon Piston Ring) RS6018 STD SWT20066-0 - In my opinion the absolute best piston ring available for the Miata.

4) Gasket and seal set for BPD engines (New) - Evergreen Engine Parts FS66022 full set with every seal and gasket on the car (and in addition of that an extra rear main seal).

5) Throttle Position Sensor (used) - OEM Denso unit that works perfectly.

6) ACL Thrust Washers (new)-(fits BP, B3, B5, B6, B6Y, B6Z, and B6Y2)

7) King Rod Bearings (new)- set of uppers and lowers CR4002AM 0.25 and MB5537AM 0.25

Please make an offer. As you can see this is just about everything you'll need to do a major rebuild on a BP engine... That said, I will sell as a package of separate.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/23/14 9:35 a.m.

Hmm you have me wondering what shipping for everything to 21222 would run

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OpdplSxCafKV66VnxWpP9GOWYYEjudozSQDM708CWj3WOrNx6LSru8Z2cRdvyi55