DoninMedford
DoninMedford New Reader
11/28/17 5:45 p.m.

This Kart was run with the local autocross group (SSCC) in 2011 Built for SCCA K-mod rules until a few officials with cars got upset with the speed differences of the KM class and refused to allow Karts to run with the club in 2012. It has just sit since then. Very fast! Fast enough to embarrass old guys in kit cars and make them not want to play anymore. Since its a modified engine, wheel to wheel racing is limited. SCCA solo rules for Karts are accepted by most other solo - autocross clubs across the nation, just not the local one in Medford that is anti-kart now.

Sold - Thanks GRM Forums!

DoninMedford
DoninMedford New Reader
12/3/17 5:43 p.m.

$2200 cash money and come with a pickup and maybe a small trailer for all the parts, this needs to go to someone who can use it outside of the southern Oregon area. The local autocross group banned shifter Karts when they set TTD in 2012. This is rock bottom. No shipping, no trades at this price. If It will not sell for $2200 and minimum hassle,  I will keep it another year and hope to find time to run it next year out of town with autocross clubs that allow K-M Karts. 

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/4/17 12:48 p.m.

Wow, excellent deal.

Robbie
12/5/17 11:46 a.m.

I'm interested in this. I have no idea how to get it from southern Oregon to Chicago, but I'm going to pm you for more details tonight.

DoninMedford
DoninMedford New Reader
12/5/17 7:32 p.m.

Sale pending to Steve Knee

Robbie
12/5/17 8:30 p.m.

In reply to DoninMedford :

That's great if it goes to a different good home. it saves me probably 60 hours of driving... Hahaha

DoninMedford
DoninMedford New Reader
12/10/17 5:00 p.m.

Sold

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZZ66vEf8tpqH2xQu20MAQp6rdpbJVd7VyzyxfxEFqRZ9fl8XLfG5njExIyYPti7d