914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
12/9/17 9:02 a.m.

NMNA.

AVID CATALINA AMPHIBIAN • $10,000 • ROCK BOTTOM PRICE • Price reduced, Complete, Flying, AW certificate, Experimental Avid Catalina Amphibian. Rotax 582, electric start, oil injection,50 hours TTAE. Warp drive 3 blade prop. Construction complete in 1999. Take it home and fly it, or rebuild to your specifications. No avionics. • Contact Dennis L. Scarberry, Owner - located Goddard, KS USA • Telephone: 3166172169 .

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
12/9/17 9:24 a.m.

So cool!! I fell in love with amphibious planes after watching a few YouTube videos of guys wandering around exploring. The freedom it gives you to land just about anywhere there's water is amazing. That said I'd probably want something with more range than this thing likely has but I know nothing about them beyond "they're cool."

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
12/9/17 3:49 p.m.

That is dirt cheap.  

pilotbraden
pilotbraden UltraDork
12/12/17 5:58 p.m.

That looks like a good time

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/13/17 8:01 a.m.

There needs to be a word for that feeling when you're both pissed you don't have the money for an awesome project that is a great deal, and glad you don't have the money because that project would still be a massive timesuck and cost you thousands of dollars per year.   

Avoiding that feeling is why I don't go on barnstormers.com very often.

-AMM

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
12/13/17 3:52 p.m.

Sale is pending. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CE1QK0A0KtfasRsYNvpDqYJBUDe3uJMQQRihOlX1e9LjbzomDG59WThvsIZrau2c