sethmeister4
sethmeister4 HalfDork
6/19/13 12:02 a.m.

Hey guys, U need some help finding some things for the Z. I have a '75 280, and here's a list of parts that I need/want. I'm willing to pay for shipping if it's not too expensive. I'm in 23462. Hopefully some of you pack-rats out there can help me! Just PM me if you have any of this stuff! Thanks guys!

-Ignition assembly w/ key

-Driver side & psgr. side window regulators

-Psgr. side door latch assembly

-OE driver's side mirror (nothing aftermarket, I want to use the same mounting holes)

-Psgr. side door lock cylinder

-Horn mechanism (not really sure what to call it--the tab that grounds to the ring is broken off and hanging down)

-Antenna (my mast is gone/broken)

-A nice set of seats from a '75 or '76 280z

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 HalfDork
6/19/13 6:22 p.m.

Nobody?

JoeyM
JoeyM MegaDork
6/19/13 7:43 p.m.

look to see if any of those parts are interchangable with a 1982 maxima wagon (i.e. 910 bluebird wagon). I have one of those in pieces....let me know if you can use the door locks or other small bits. (...don't bother checking on the ignition. I'm keeping that....)

corytate
corytate SuperDork
6/20/13 2:33 p.m.

and where were you a year ago? =/
I straight trade my z (which had everything in your list except for the side mirror) for a car I sold for $300.
I would have rather sold you everything on the list and kept the roller=[

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 HalfDork
6/21/13 12:10 a.m.

In reply to corytate:

Man, that sucks. Oh well, I'm sure somebody out there has it! There is a Z "junkyard" nearby me, but the guy is kinda dumb and charges too much.

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 HalfDork
6/25/13 12:29 p.m.

Good news! My psgr door started working, so I don't need a latch after all (I'm sure it's only a temporary fix...but for now I'm ok with that. :-)

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Dork
10/3/13 9:26 a.m.

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but now I could use a fuel pump. Anybody have one laying around? I believe any pump from a '75-83 Z will work. Thanks!

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
10/3/13 11:07 a.m.

Sorry. Using the maxima pump in my '32 replica.

Price some of these from RockAuto http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1209204,parttype,6256

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Dork
10/3/13 12:54 p.m.

In reply to JoeyM:

Yeah, I checked RockAuto. I was hoping to just put a stock replacement one in, but I'm obviously not going to pay $400 for one. I may just end up getting a universal one. Thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bEyDOKf1a4I7JvPZ04Jm0gEocgXfGSilA6FI2BzG594D1lbMaUKOPtQFnJXI8iaF