Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
9/4/13 7:45 a.m.

Hey guys,

I am looking for a clean 92-93 Dodge Ramcharger Canyon Sport edition. Don't care if 2wd or 4wd, but prefer the 2wd. Not real picky on the color either, but I really like the canyon sport edition with the color matched grille. If you see one in your local craigslist search or on a lot near you please let me know.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/13 8:23 a.m.

I can't believe they were still making those things in the 90's! My old boss had a '74.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
9/4/13 8:41 a.m.

Look up the Canyon Sport, Woody and you will see the awesomsauce that they were.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
9/4/13 1:17 p.m.

Wow, I forgot that even happened.

It's extremely hard to find ANY running Ramcharger up here, let alone a special edition one like that. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

I almost brought home my great uncle's '78 Ramcharger Sno-Commander a few years back, but it was too much of a project. It needs a complete frame-off resto, and maybe the frame, too. It had a factory Meyer plow too.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
9/4/13 1:22 p.m.

There is this one... Ramcharger Canyon Sport in Ohio

Are you picky about Rhino Liner Black?

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade UltraDork
9/4/13 1:25 p.m.

They've all but vanished here. Buddy had a more generic one for awhile, but it got worn out. He traded it on something else.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
9/4/13 6:25 p.m.

I found this one, but it is crazy priced.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/dodge/ram_charger/1574602.html

While it looks nice as a 4wd I really prefer the 2wd. This one is damn sexy though.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/13 6:29 p.m.

I can't remember the last time that I saw any type of Ramcharger on the road.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
9/9/13 1:54 p.m.

Anyone in the Grand Rapids, MI area that could look this over for me?

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/dodge/ram_charger/1574602.html

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
9/9/13 10:03 p.m.

My buddy has four now, he brought back an orange 74 from PA last weekend, unique year in that it has no window frames, this was done by hand in the factory. When the roof is off the truck is a full convertible.

He also has a 79, and a couple of 80's trucks.

The 79

photo IMG_0596.jpg

He is a fanboi

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
9/11/13 2:48 p.m.

My friend had a really awesome maroon 1988 Ramcharger. It was a factory 4-speed manual 360 truck. He lifted it and tossed a cam in the 360 and it was pretty quick. My friends and I used to pile in that thing and go everywhere.

The best part: he had the heads off to do some valvetrain stuff when he cammed it, and a bunch of us were over helping him out. While we were cleaning the block surface, we noticed there was a weird stamping in the block, right on the head surface. After cleaning it up, we noticed that it was a crude stamp of some "gentlemen bits". Someone on the assembly line must have stamped it while bolting the motor together, because that thing had never been apart before.

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Dork
9/12/13 11:53 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote:  photo IMG_0596.jpg

Awesome pic, the bayonet is sweet!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RODBAB9TRkwqIBTdohIgfbQvxxGtlnnqwt8BCMKmTZHILbdxKQ7r6vJNYox0Iuoj