-No rust

-85k miles

-automatic transmission

-all wheel drive

-heated leather seats

-power sunroof

-good tires and brakes

-new exhaust

-recent major service including new timing belt, water pump, head gaskets and valve adjustment

-very nice condition

-clean Connecticut title

$8900 or best offer. I would consider interesting trades.

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
11/14/14 7:38 a.m.

My wife needs a car, and I've been shopping. It appears though, she is not worth $8900.
Dang, good lookin' car though.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
11/14/14 8:39 a.m.

.... Didn't.you just get this to replace the accord.your daughter balled up?

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/14/14 11:48 a.m.
mndsm wrote: .... Didn't.you just get this to replace the accord.your daughter balled up?

Yes.

Three hours after the accident, I reluctantly suggested to all involved parties that the smart answer was to get a new Accord for the wife and pass her 2010 Accord down to the kid. This idea was met with the resistance of an iceberg and my foolish suggestion was discarded like the wrecked carcass of 2004 Accord.

So...unable to find a suitable used Accord to replace the wrecked Accord (aside from the suitable used Accord in the garage), I jumped upon this Subaru as soon as I saw it. I had to throw some time and money at it to make 100% certain that it would get my daughter home 100% of the time.

A few month's later, I began to hear subtle rumblings along the lines of "I miss my Honda" from one person and "Maybe I would like to get a new car" from the other. Suddenly, I'm a genius and I briefly enjoyed a rare, unanimous period of "You were right..." This moment marked the last time that I would take car advice from people who don't know E36 M3 about cars.

Honda was offering 0.9% financing on the few remaining 2014 Accords. A suitable color was located, a deal was struck, Mom's old car was passed on down the line, and now I have an extra Subaru and no place to park it.

Make me an offer...

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
11/14/14 4:03 p.m.
Woody wrote: A few month's later, I began to hear subtle rumblings along the lines of "I miss my Honda" from one person and "Maybe I *would* like to get a new car" from the other. Suddenly, I'm a genius and I briefly enjoyed a rare, unanimous period of "You were right..."

I am suitably impressed by the rarity of this occurrence. Wish I could buy your car.

Woody
11/16/14 8:28 p.m.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281499936032?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Woody
11/24/14 5:26 p.m.

SOLD!

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
11/25/14 8:27 a.m.

congo*rats sir.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/25/14 8:34 a.m.

I'm hoping to trade my wife for a boat.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/25/14 8:38 a.m.

YOU WERE RIGHT.

(i thought you might appreciate hearing it again)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qk2TxUcwAsAnTasaMddeQR9CkUeVm5wc2N4Ae3OfIPijhxen5WUJLSC4b3qqxa8o