ever12
ever12 New Reader
2/21/17 10:18 p.m.

My goal in customizing this car was to create an Evolution X hatchback. These cars came with the 4B11 turbo motor from the Evo X as well as AWD. They gave these cars the SST dual clutch transmission from the Evo X MR. Car has been a show car/garage queen as demonstrated by its very low miles and has had only one professional adult owner with receipts of all custom work and service records kept. These cars are rare already but this one is one of a kind with a custom widebody job done in the rear and OEM carbon fiber Evo X front end. At times I contemplated going with a bigger turbo but I wanted to keep the car ultra reliable. Car was fully loaded and was one of the few sportbacks that had the Recaro and HID headlight package and the Rockford Fosgate sound system.

My number is (914) 400-7535. Call or text for faster response.

Modifications are as follows:

Custom widebody fenders in the rear Seibon carbon fiber hood Seibon carbon fiber fenders made for the Evo X Carbon fiber front grill with shaved Mitsubishi emblem Carbon fiber brake ducts Unnwerke rally light kit with OEM HID ballasts rewired into the PIAA rally lights Unnwerke tail lights Unnwerke carbon fiber spoiler Unnwerke carbon fiber diffuser Unnwerke 2.5" upper intercooler pipe Depo 3.5" front mount intercooler Depo 3" lower intercooler pipe Blox burnt titanium shift knob Carbon fiber engine covers and fuse box covers AEM intake Go Fast Bits BPV with adjustability to also vent to atmosphere (BOV) Accessport Stage 2 tune Ultimate Racing test pipe with mini muffler Ultimate Racing downpipe Custom cat-back exhaust modified from a Magnaflow exhaust with quad 4" burnt titanium tips Ambit 18x9.5 wheels K-Sport Coilovers with less than 500 miles on them Whiteline Rear Camber Bushings

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
04XhGr7l4KPddxWxaUBG2tyNRKBhzZyX9RzkyVOzrueqNqOsnPfW5sxI06IZ1Lqo