engiekev
engiekev New Reader
8/23/17 10:51 a.m.

Looking for a set of 225/50R16 tires, summer high performance or track tires, can be used. Just need some tires to get my 1990 Eagle Talon rolling and on the street. I can't afford a set of new tires right now for this project.

Willing to drive to pickup, or pay for shipping, I'm located in SE Michigan area. Send me an email kevanbates@gmail.com if you have something that will work.

Thanks!

dj06482
dj06482 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/23/17 12:12 p.m.

That's also a popular fox body mustang size for the 16X7 "Pony" wheels. I don't have any to offer, but hopefully that info will help as you search your local Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.

KevinLG
KevinLG New Reader
8/23/17 6:14 p.m.

http://www.sccaforums.com/forums/aft/448888

Not mine, some affiliation.

kazoospec
kazoospec SuperDork
8/23/17 8:26 p.m.

Not an SCCA forum member, but I may be interested in the Rivals if the OP isn't. These wouldn't happen to be in Michigan, would they?

engiekev
engiekev New Reader
8/24/17 7:45 a.m.

In reply to KevinLG:

Hot damn that's a good deal! Can you send his contact info? Otherwise I'll send a pm on that forum

KevinLG
KevinLG New Reader
8/24/17 8:12 a.m.

Sorry, I don't have his contact info handy, but he does live in the Metro Detroit area.

engiekev
engiekev New Reader
8/25/17 6:28 a.m.

Thanks I'll be getting ahold of him shortly if I can figure out the crappy sccaforums layout

Cactus
Cactus Reader
8/25/17 8:23 a.m.

I've got a set of Hankook RS-3s that I flat-spotted when I had a "ABS is suddenly broken" moment. You can have them for free if you're willing to drive down to Dayton. There's tread left on them, apart from the one side that got shaved accidentally.

KevinLG
KevinLG New Reader
8/25/17 10:20 a.m.

Yeah the SCCAForums software is a disaster.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DhXmH2XKSbmM782wH7E2tUgAfHNj54aARNuifVpJqTGZ9TUwbcxV1xzvV3SyPbhh