GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/3/17 10:28 a.m.

Looking to expand my camera setup and a 2nd-gen GoPro would fit in well with my current collection of Gen1/Gen2 equipment. Only need the camera itself, but would take batteries, mounts, and wifi backpacks off your hands too.

NorseDave
NorseDave New Reader
8/4/17 7:29 a.m.

Hmm - how would I tell if mine is a Gen 2? I've got an older one that I really never use. New in like 2010 or '11.

moxnix
moxnix HalfDork
8/4/17 7:44 a.m.

It would say Hero2 on the front of the camera. It was released in late 2011.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/4/17 8:30 a.m.

I think I still have a backup battery somewhere from the camera that is now at the bottom of the Ohio River. If I find it, I will hit you for an address.

GameboyRMH
8/4/17 9:13 a.m.

Hey thanks, I could use it. I've collected 4 batteries but I burn through all of them one after another during offroad rallies, I think 1 or 2 of them are at death's door now...

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro Dork
8/4/17 9:28 a.m.

Let me check when I get home, I think mine is a Hero2. I really don't use it much since I sold the CP Camaro. I have some accessories with it as well.

Edit: Mine is a Hero2.

NorseDave
NorseDave New Reader
8/7/17 7:40 a.m.

Mine appears to be just a plain Hero.

NGTD
NGTD UberDork
8/7/17 11:27 a.m.

After GameboyRMH is done, I maybe interested in getting something for the Rally car as well.

I'm in Canada, so shipping would likely be required.

GameboyRMH
8/7/17 11:39 a.m.

I'm arranging the purchase of the Hero2 with 81cpcamaro now, so feel free to make this the Vintage GoPro Pawning Thread

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KiQi42KtwTPHwUdrPWnLaAsXNr6Ca4JEU9yOL016KAeRJG67GHdtuWdTfyPNy7sD