owens84qv
owens84qv New Reader
8/9/14 8:08 a.m.

Looking for 1 ticket with GRM parking pass.

Thank you! Greg

wbjones
wbjones UltimaDork
8/10/14 10:01 a.m.

we've made this and the other request for tickets a sticky … will remove the glue after the race …. hopefully others will post their requests in one or the other of these

both are posted under the forum "grassroots"

DC5chick06
DC5chick06 New Reader
8/11/14 10:17 a.m.

I am also looking for 2 GRME tickets.

So great that ya'll sold out once again! Just bummed I missed it, first time in about 6 years I may not have a ticket.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Associate Editor
8/11/14 1:29 p.m.

Yep, if you're looking for Rolex tickets, post here.

Also, don't forget that everyone is welcome to hang out in our tent–we just can't feed you or give the rockstar parking. Stop by and see us, even if you don't have a ticket!

screamedat2much
screamedat2much New Reader
8/17/14 4:02 p.m.

Looking for 1 ticket with GRM parking pass and feedbag.

Thanks! CB

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/15/14 3:04 p.m.

I need 2 tix.

If I get the tickets, my wife can't say no!

Rob R.

wvumtnbkr
9/30/14 9:41 p.m.

My wife said yes. Now sell me two tix please!

brooks1277
brooks1277 New Reader
10/5/14 4:50 p.m.

Looking for 1 GRM ticket with the parking pass.

Thanks

wheeler
wheeler New Reader
10/17/14 7:11 a.m.

See below...

DPEXP
DPEXP
10/24/14 12:22 p.m.

I only need 1 GRM parking pass. Dan & Dave the original rock stars. dpexp@yahoo.com

owens84qv
owens84qv New Reader
11/12/14 1:14 p.m.

Bump!

funfunfer
funfunfer New Reader
12/5/14 11:03 a.m.

I have two tickets (well actually I have a receipt for their purchase) and I will not be able to attend this year. Let me know if you are still interested. I'll complete the transaction only after I have the physical tickets in hand.

owens84qv
owens84qv New Reader
12/8/14 9:07 p.m.

I am definitely interested!!! Parking passes included?

wvumtnbkr
12/9/14 9:07 a.m.

I am interested as well if Owens isnt.

funfunfer
funfunfer New Reader
12/16/14 3:36 p.m.

just received this info today. Don't know what you drive, but it's a shot at infield parking (BMW only infield parking) and a great viewing area in turn 1:

"It’s official: we (BMW-Car Club of America) will host the first-ever BMW CCA infield corral at the Rolex 24 at Daytona this January 22-25, 2015. The corral is sponsored by BMW NA and limited to only 50 BMWs, so these spots will go fast! The only way to get a BMW corral pass and BMW CCA pit road patio access for Daytona is to purchase the BMW CCA Rolex 24 ticket package from bmwcca.org. These 50 ticket packages will go on sale at the BMW CCA website at 3 p.m. eastern on Thursday, December 18.

The BMW CCA ticket packages includes:

Two (2) 4-day race tickets with infield admission, garage access, and pre-race/Sprint FanZone Access Two (2) 2-Day hospitality passes for admission to the BMW CCA pit road patios where continental breakfast, snacks, dinner, and unlimited Coca-Cola products will be served from 9 a.m. until midnight on Saturday, January 24 One (1) BMW-only 4-day infield corral pass

Package price: $275 + $10 shipping fee.*

*Due to the expected demand there is a limit of two (2) ticket packages per household. Corral passes and/or hospitality passes cannot be purchased separately. Ticket packages will be mailed out on Tuesday, January 6, to the address listed in your membership record. No will call services will be available.

The BMW CCA infield corral will be located next to Lake Lloyd inside of NASCAR Turn Two, just a short walk from the infield portion of the road course. Participants will also be able to take the speedway tram to the Sprint FanZone for quick access to the BMW CCA pit road patios.

Corral participants can look forward to:

BMW Team RLL meet and greet opportunities Organized paddock tours Continental breakfast, snacks, dinner, and unlimited Coca-Cola products at the pit road patio on Saturday from 9 a.m. until midnight Enjoying the sites and sounds of the Rolex 24 weekend and cheering on BMW Team RLL

Remember, only the first 50 to purchase tickets will be able to park in the corral! All ticket package sales are final and no refunds will be issued. These tickets are not available individually and can only be purchased as part of the package.

Follow this link to purchase your tickets on Thursday, December 18, at 3 p.m. eastern. >> (Link is currently disabled and will become active on Thursday at 3 p.m. eastern, so make sure to bookmark this page! Please have your website login information ready.)

Hotel Discount Offer From IHG

If you are looking for accomodations, the Intercontinental Hotels Group has extended a special offer to BMW CCA members. The recently renovated Holiday Inn Express in Orange City is offering a discounted rate of $79 + tax per night which includes breakfast! To reserve a room at the discounted rate, simply click on this link: http://www.hiexpress.com/. There are only 20 rooms set aside at that rate, and they will be reserved on a first come first served basis. Offer ends on December 19, so book now to secure your room!

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I purchase a corral or hospitality pass separately from the all-inclusive ticket package? Unfortunately, due to the limited space and high demand these tickets can only be purchased as part of the all-inclusive package. We hope to expand the corral and hospitality area at future Daytona events, but cannot offer this option at this time.

Can I purchase a meal ticket or BMW CCA hospitality pass separately? Unfortunately, due to the limited space and high demand these tickets can only be purchased as part of the all-inclusive package. We hope to expand the corral and hospitality area at future Daytona events, but cannot offer this option at this time.

Are rental cars permitted? No, this is a BMW-only corral. You must drive a BMW to the track in order to park in the corral. However, BMW rental cars are ok.

Still have questions? Please email corrals@bmwcca.org for more information.

wheeler
wheeler New Reader
12/22/14 10:46 a.m.

I only need ONE ticket and dinner only, if anyone has an extra!

Have our parking and other tix covered.

email wheelerhomes@gmail.com

jgraber
jgraber
12/29/14 11:50 a.m.

I am looking for 1 or 2 passes with parking as well. Decided to take my son for the first time and this would be the best experience for him

Thanks!

CaptBuddy
CaptBuddy
1/1/15 9:06 a.m.

For Sale: 2015 Daytona Rolex 24 Ticket Package

I have 2 tickets for the Grassroots Motorsports Experience for the upcoming Daytona 24. My doctor thinks I should have a heart procedure rather than go to Daytona.

My wife and I did this in past years, and I must say, it is the best publicly available ticket package. The GRM tickets include: full 4 days' ticket and access, Thurs. 22 Jan. through Sunday 25 Jan.; secure, enclosed, mostly paved parking area; dedicated porta-potties in the secured area; huge hospitality tent with free coffee and pastries for breakfast, a cash bar, and a sitdown dinner on Saturday night (located along Lake Lloyd, near infield viewing areas); closed circuit TV in tent; guest speakers; product demonstrations and give-away; organized paddock tour, with some behind -the-scenes access; garage and fan-zone access; pre-race access to grid and front straight ceremonies; access to all grandstands. (Based on last year's event)

The car pass and parking is for one vehicle (no RVs), so I'm selling the whole thing as a 2 ticket package. Does not include accommodations, although area discounts are available to ticket holders.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in the tickets. Thanks, MCG

akrier7
akrier7 None
1/6/15 12:56 p.m.

Need One with Pass. Coming Up From West Palm Beach. Will go Double Face $ for the Tickets (Rolex Race ticket and GRME ticket) and Pass. Paypal ready to go. Let me know. Cell: 772-215-1714 Andrew

okiedude
okiedude New Reader
1/12/15 12:47 p.m.

Just posted a pair of GRM tickets with parking pass in the regular FS section.

MattAnderson
MattAnderson New Reader
1/14/15 9:42 a.m.

If anyone has just a parking pass for sale let me know. I can promise that I'll drive something stupid.

stevekat
stevekat New Reader
1/14/15 10:39 a.m.

Please see my post in the Open Classifieds for one GRM Daytona ticket, as I unfortunately shall not be able to make it this year.

Also, it is eBay Buy It Now auction number 171641903616.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OEo3MYsYHmE2QqfStFPJpA9kvbz53hdPPUKoDOqrYfL2xntYKXkLfyLJf3PeFXon