DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
12/5/17 9:25 p.m.

Looking for GRM Experience tickets or caveman campground parking passes for the rolex 24. Shoot any infield parking at this moment would suffice. 

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
12/19/17 12:28 p.m.

Bumpity bump bump

conesare2seconds
conesare2seconds Dork
12/19/17 6:27 p.m.

I’ll have three GRM Experience tickets including a parking pass for sale. They haven’t come yet but will be here most any time.  Job situation means I have to miss the race this year. Lmk if interested. 

Mattastick
Mattastick New Reader
12/20/17 2:49 p.m.
conesare2seconds said:

I’ll have three GRM Experience tickets including a parking pass for sale. They haven’t come yet but will be here most any time.  Job situation means I have to miss the race this year. Lmk if interested. 

I'll take them. I sent you a message, hopefully you got it. 

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
12/20/17 7:38 p.m.
Mattastick said:
conesare2seconds said:

I'll take them. I sent you a message, hopefully you got it. 

you get outta here lol

conesare2seconds
conesare2seconds Dork
12/21/17 9:36 p.m.

Got a PM from Dustin, no message from Matt but it’s Dustin’s thread so he gets dibs. Responded to PM. 

Mattastick
Mattastick New Reader
12/21/17 10:35 p.m.

I messaged you the other day (~12 hours after you posted in here). It may have been an email, since I'm not sure I can actually send pm's on here. 

Sadly, my thread dropped to page 2, but I've been looking longer (and seemed to trigger a bunch of people to post looking for tickets): https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/open-classifieds/wtb-2018-grm-24-hours-of-daytona-parking-passticket-package/133542/page1/

Hopefully someone else isn't going to use their tickets, and I can buy them.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2GMXGeuKnVvp32SG0vp7fV1tFe4395bRzePYIPyBVgNY5j8ZEBMYaTfsVwPmimBy