Will
Will UltraDork
4/10/19 6:23 p.m.

These are 17x8 Voxx Misano wheels in fair to good shape (please keep in mind I'm being very careful not to oversell the condition here). I ran these for maybe 10-12 events as the autocross wheels on my T-birds. One spoke does have some scratches from sliding sideways into a cone, I'm sure. These came with two styles of center cap, but I never used either. So both sets will be included and they're in perfect shape.

They're 5x4.25, marked with a +20 backspacing and have a 73mm hub bore. I can include a set of 63.9mm hubcentric rings if you want. The wheels are currently wearing very old 255/45-17 Firestone Wide Oval tires. The tires are very nearly unused, but over 10 years old and you should probably replace them right away.

I'm asking $300. I'm open to offers, but hesitant (though not unwilling if you want to pay for it) to ship. They're located near Chattanooga, TN.

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) UltimaDork
4/18/19 11:21 a.m.

These would look really good on my new Jag.

Will
Will UltraDork
4/19/19 2:34 p.m.

Hit me up if you're interested or have questions.

Will
Will UltraDork
6/1/19 4:25 p.m.

Open to offers. I'd like to get these out of my garage.

Will
Will UltraDork
8/1/19 5:57 p.m.

$200. Someone get these out of my garage.

Will
Will UltraDork
5/19/20 7:21 p.m.

Last attempt at a sale. I removed the tires from the wheels and am now selling the wheels only. Can ship if you're willing to pay for it. Make me an offer.

New pics:

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
o5tV3Bw1GoavoqIkQVzRthzaqND9vX6JnOojWppYMEFxVYHHK6ezYbzeMrM9iImY