Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
9/2/19 5:36 p.m.

Im 40 miles east of Charlotte, and willing to travel 150 miles each way for stupid cheap. Ir pick up at the challenge. Stuff i need is too big/heavy for cheap shipping. 

My car is a 99. But its an engine swapped mutant challenge car, that i want to do some significant  changes to after the challenge to make it exactly what i want to OWN. 

Trying to find a cheap gauge cluster to cut up fir autometer gauges

stock ac system minus compressor (evap, condensor, lines, frier, brackets, all of it. Just no compressor needed, but ill take it if you have it! May be Ble to make it work.....)

If im truly lucky a full wiring harness (minus engine or front to rear batter cables. Dont care about cruise, fog lights, bose, etc)

A tan dash/glovebox/console/door panels would be nice. Stained and faded ok, broken/mangled not so much.

Also a steering column (want to build an epas column. Dont need any of the switches or anything, ill reuse mine)

I can get some of this from the local miata parts suppliers or treasure coast, but im cheap and dont want to drop a bunch of money on parts that i will cut up and modify as soon as they get unladed from the truck. 

metalman
metalman Reader
9/3/19 2:49 p.m.

I can provide a cheap cluster, the AC parts, and steering column

Located near Atlanta of 85

metalman59@gmail.com

pitbull113
pitbull113 Reader
9/3/19 3:49 p.m.

I pretty much have all of that and I'm located about an hour north of Gainesville, Florida in Lake City.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/3/19 3:56 p.m.

There is a 2003 NB sitting in the Greensboro LKQ, a '99 (with the desirable head) in Durham and so on. The wiring harnesses usually are never picked.

I didn't bother to look at pricing, but I may head out to Durham this coming week if you want to swing up Raleigh way and go picking.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
9/3/19 7:50 p.m.

In reply to metalman :

Oof. Atlanta is a long hike for me. You dont come north for work, do you?

Pitbull: sent you a pm. Check your spam folder or inbox!

Brett: let me know if you get out there!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PJg0A6i0288gmx5OMUzJnzc4C5yu4U20Ic1NcVem3lMFo1AVA9jSCONNLLQ3zq1Z