secretariata
secretariata SuperDork
11/21/19 6:59 p.m.

Set of 4 Apex ARC-8 Wheels sized 17"x9" ET42.  Dual lug pattern 5x100 and 5x114.3.  Anthracite color (Dark Grey) with Apex centercaps and also Subaru centercaps.  No major curb rash (I think one has a slight bit), but a couple of chips and scratches in finish.  Contintental Extreme Contact DW tires sized 245/40/17 mounted with two that have about 1/4" and two with about 5/16ths tread left.  All tires have even wear with no chunking (street duty only no Auto-X or track time on tires). All wheels have TPMS sensors and all were working 3 months ago when removed from car, but they are original from 2013 model year vehicle. 

I'll try to get pictures up over the weekend.

Located near Columbia, SC.  Asking $800 for local pickup.  Shipping would need to be negotiated or maybe the GRM delivery service can assist.  Would be willing to meet within an hour or so of Columbia.

I can't get PM's from the website due to having the wrong email provider.  You can post up here or email me at 914steve at Excite dot com. I'll try to check that email address every night.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/21/19 7:02 p.m.

I happen to know these will fit awesome under a first gen Mazdaspeed3- and the second gen for that matter. You can get 255s under the car if you choose the right tire. I only ever attempted 245s. You will need a fender roll to not scrub constantly. 

secretariata
secretariata SuperDork
11/21/19 7:29 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Thanks for adding that!  I had no idea, but am up for broadening the potential market...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/21/19 7:38 p.m.
secretariata said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Thanks for adding that!  I had no idea, but am up for broadening the potential market...

Hehehe I learned wheel geometry just to figure this out. Turns out a subaru fitment is about dead on the screws to put a 9" on a speed3. 

Our Preferred Partners
Vj0KTkMyrYgfsOYmqAEyMCy7HQYHQnqWZf6tPU6wdOr08NTGL5pEE8bmIllRql2v