1 2
Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/28/20 1:38 p.m.

Since I’m finally getting around to cleaning out and organizing the garage to get the DMC in and working on it I’ve got a bunch of things that I need to get rid of- I’ll be adding to this as I go through and take pictures of more stuff. Everything is located in Lexington, KY and prices are for it being picked up or at most meeting up nearby (like Louisville or Cinci). If things are still around when the Challenge rolls around if I have room for whatever it is I may deliver to the Challenge. 

All proceeds from this stuff will go toward getting a shed to put all of my lawn care crap into so I have more space in the garage for cars/tools.

I’m making this initial post from the computer but will be going back and adding pics from my phone since typing is easier on the comp by it’s annoying to transfer the pics and post them so I just do that from the phone.

Bell EZ Carrier rooftop carrier rack: $20

Used once when I moved from CT out to KY on my Saturn Sedan. Somewhere in the garage is likely the bag that I used with it, I may list it here as well if I find it. It has suction cups and straps that run under the roof and inside the car through the windows/doors. Not for anything really heavy, but it worked to get everything I needed to take with me for the initial months I moved here. Shown modeled (very wrongly) on top of the e46 convertible. Comes with carrying bag. Has everything except a bunch of long, thin pins/screws that lock the aluminum tubes on the sides in place, but that’s something that should be easy for anyone here to deal with.

SOLD: Chrome SBC alternator & trim kit, Edelbrock 1405 4-barrel carburetor: $25, B&M Ratchet Shifter: $30, Large Dash-mount tach: $10, ,WHOOOOLE mess of SBC/G-Body stuff: $100

Spoilers- $5 Each (descriptions below)

2nd-Gen Saturn Sedan

Tried at one point to sand the paint off to repaint it, went a bit too deep so will need a bit of fill

Grand Prix/Grand Am- I don't remember which

2000-something Mustang

One of my favorites- would likely have used on the E46 convertible but its trunk is too narrow...

Neon (the car, not color-wise) 'Surfboard' Spoiler

15” Drag Tire Inner Tube Pair- $30

Unmatched pair of inner tubes, one is a Mickey Thompson and the other is Firestone. I got them used but have never used them myself.

JVC KD-SX950 AM/FM/CD Head Unit- $10

Tested to make sure that it powers on, didn’t try anything beyond that. Comes with the case for the faceplate. I THINK that it came out of the Rampage, so it would have the harness connection for an 80’s Dodge but I could be wrong. Comes with several trim pieces that might go with it, I don’t know.

Generic E46 Headers- $40

NOTE: These will not fit a 3.0L engine (330i/330Ci/330Xi) without modifying the exhaust system! Wrapped in fiberglass header wrap. Originally picked up for my 330Ci (see previous note), but didn’t want to hack up the exhaust so I couldn’t go back to the stock manifolds if necessary. 

E46 Sport-style Power Passenger Seat- $25

Pulled before I realized that I couldn’t use a seat from a coupe or sedan in the convertible. Power functions worked when pulled, and while dirty the leather is NOT cracked and broken (which is why I grabbed it).

2nd-Gen RX-7 (FC3S) Rear Hatch Wiper Motor - $5

Pulled from a junkyard car, presumably works but don’t know for certain.

S4-57330 Plug Wire Set for 80’s Dodge 4-clyinder engine- $10

Picked up for the turbo Rampage but ended up keeping the original wiring and coil.

Factory Service Manuals for 1998 Buick Riviera & Olds Aurora- $20

Workshop Manuals & Chilton’s Manual for 2008 Ford Escape/Mercury Mariner- $20

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
8/28/20 1:40 p.m.

Would the police push bar work on a Chevy Lumina?

Can you post pictures of it and how it mounts? 

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/28/20 1:45 p.m.

I would like everything from the chrome alternator setup down(alternator, carb, tach, shifter, sbc mess o'parts).  Can we relay it up via tim or wae to a rallycross for Evan to snag?  I can paypal or venmo or whatever you want.  

EvanB (Forum Supporter)
EvanB (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/28/20 1:47 p.m.

I'm interested in that Edelbrock carb for the Ranchero. I could probably figure out a way to relay it up to me. 

EvanB (Forum Supporter)
8/28/20 1:48 p.m.
Patrick (Forum Supporter) said:

Can we relay it up via tim or wae to a rallycross for Evan to snag?  

We can do that but the carb wouldn't make it all the way to you...

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/28/20 1:58 p.m.

In reply to Snowdoggie :

Just updated the post with the pictures of all the stuff from that package. The bar would likely work on a Lumina, but you might need some angle iron to make additional brackets. From the picture, the two larger brackets in front of the bar mount below the lower crossbar with 2 bolts each (the bolts are there with it) and each bracket reaches back to mount to the bumper, and the two smaller brakets mount to the lower crossbar and go back to the bumper (in the close-up picture where the left-hand bracket mounts is bent down, should be easy enough to bend back up).

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
8/28/20 2:01 p.m.

Would you take $40 for just the push bar? I will pay shipping. 

I can Pay Pal you or whatever. 

Ashyukun (Robert)
8/28/20 2:02 p.m.

In reply to Patrick (Forum Supporter) :

Works for me- do you want me to add in the pictures so you can see the stuff or just not worry about it? I'm fine with relaying it up to you- might give me an excuse to go up to Cinci to the junkyard tomorrow as well.

I'll let you and Evan figure out the carb situation, but as far as I'm concerned you called it first- which reminds me, I'll put a priority on finding the rebuild kit/parts as well aand figure out a reasonable price for adding them in assuming you think you'll want them.

Ashyukun (Robert)
8/28/20 2:30 p.m.
Snowdoggie said:

Would you take $40 for just the push bar? I will pay shipping. 

I can Pay Pal you or whatever. 

I can do that- let me figure out boxing it up and I'll figure out what the shipping will cost to ship it to you. 

Pity I didn't get all of this done a month or so ago, I could have sent it back down with my parents that came up from San Antonio to visit for The Dancer's show a few weeks back..

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
8/28/20 2:32 p.m.

In reply to Ashyukun (Robert) :

San Antonio would have worked. My dog rescue group is always moving dogs between San Antonio and Dallas. 

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
8/28/20 2:35 p.m.

This will make the Lumina a much meaner looking Rallycross Car. devil 

wae
wae UltraDork
8/28/20 2:46 p.m.

I would like everything from the chrome alternator setup down(alternator, carb, tach, shifter, sbc mess o'parts).  Can we relay it up via tim or wae to a rallycross for Evan to snag?  I can paypal or venmo or whatever you want.  

I am happy to facilitate!

Personally, I'd like more information on that Long Time Warranty.

8/28/20 2:46 p.m.

I don't need pics, evan can have the carb and i can paypal you $160?  

EvanB (Forum Supporter)
8/28/20 2:48 p.m.

I don't need pics, evan can have the carb and i can paypal you $160?  

I really only want it to see if I can get the ranchero running before I pull the drivetrain. 

But that will probably never happen anyway so it will probably make its way to you at some point. 

8/28/20 3:03 p.m.

I'll just give you the $20 when you're done.  I know I've gone off the LS deep end, but it's always challenge smart to have a cheap carb laying around.  

Ashyukun (Robert)
8/28/20 3:52 p.m.

Sure- I emailed you about the only other Chevy/GM thing I know for certain I have. If you don't think you'll want those you can just paypal me the $160.

Ashyukun (Robert)
8/28/20 3:53 p.m.

In reply to EvanB (Forum Supporter) :

So I dug around and found the rest of the carb stuff I still have- I have 2 Edelbrock 1477 rebuild kits, one of which was partially used when I rebuilt the one the was sold with the Elky and another that looks to have not been used, and a 1479 calibration kit for the 1405 which looks to be complete except for apparently one metering rod retaining spring (which I believe is also in the complete rebuild kit). If you think they'd be useful would $40 sound good for all of them, so $65 including the carb itself?

EvanB (Forum Supporter)
8/28/20 4:11 p.m.

In reply to Ashyukun (Robert) :

Sent you a pm.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
8/28/20 5:01 p.m.

I thought you were trying to get rid of wheels cheeky

8/28/20 5:14 p.m.

In reply to eastsideTim :

I have sold 5 sets so far since march and only bought two.  I'm doing ok i think.  

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
8/28/20 5:59 p.m.

Hmm, need any more?  I think it’s time for me to clean out my storage locker.

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/8/20 2:07 p.m.

Added another wave of things to end of the original post... I'm pretty much out of car parts and related stuff, so that should be the end of it.

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/9/20 3:42 p.m.

OK- I ended up lying accidentally, there were some things up in the rafters of the garage I forgot were up there. Here they are:

Poly Race Seats- $15 and $20

One of these was bought new from Jegs- the other was pulled from a car in a junkyard. The $15 one is the bare one with no hardware, the $20 has a sliding adjuster and angles on the bottom so it's got a start at being mounted to the car.

Orange and Black Racing Seat Cover- $10

Bought along with the above seat. Never put on, but the packaging wasn't very good so it got a bit of mold/mildew on it sitting up in the rafters in the garage that will need to be cleaned off.

Kicker 10" Subwoofer in box- $40

Was the sub I had on the parcel shelf of the DMC before getting the custom setup, was used with the above Kicker amplifier. Missing the red/positive plastic piece for the wire connection but the metal ring is still there so it can be tightened on the wire.

Bazooka 10" 'Bass Tube" subwoofer & amp combo- $60

This sat behind my Saturn's driver's seat for a while adding extra oomph to the sound system. Comes with the wiring harness to connect up to pretty much any stereo. If I get ambitious and go through the tote full of manuals and booklets I imagine the manual for it is in there, but the wiring should be pretty simple to figure out even without it.

rustyvw
rustyvw GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/9/20 9:17 p.m.

pm sent about the amps and crossover.

Ashyukun (Robert)
9/11/20 8:17 a.m.

Amps and crossover sold and deleted from original post.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EWyEcJ07JQxKd4kHrGaPtGVCFRxVwiPP37TGV8LdcFaciNm2O6R2kbl7aMmv4K01