BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/17/19 5:04 p.m.

Nice condition SuperRaps, yes, they need a bit of cleaning as someone *cough* was using rather dusty brake pads. These may look like steel wheels but are actually a strong, lightweight painted alloy wheel that happens to look a lot like certain Alfa alloy wheels.

Wheels are used and have some markings on them from when they were used in Japan (as track wheels, I suspect) for extra JDMyo. Unfortunately no center caps.

Tyres on these are 195/60-14 RT615s that are less that have been on the wheels for less than 18 months. And yes, they were new when I had them put on . Tyres have maybe 3k miles on them if that, and a day at Laguna Seca.

Reason for sale - slowly winding down my stash of Miata parts so I can throw more money at the 911 and the S2k. Pickup in/near Berkeley Springs, WV preferred but can ship at buyer's expense. Please note I won't split wheels and tyres, ain't got time for that.

$650 for the set GRM price, these are fairly sought after wheels. A lot of them suffered from track use as well and aren't exactly in stellar condition as a result.

cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
11/17/19 11:42 p.m.

Ugh I love these. I wish another set of wheels was a possibility for me right now, but alas...

Cooter
Cooter UltraDork
11/18/19 5:08 a.m.

Also fit Saturn S Series, Early 4 lug FWD MoPars, and...

Be still, my beating heart.

These would be so perfect for my little Alto Works, but I really need to prioritize right now. indecision

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
11/26/19 12:28 a.m.

Do you know what the wheel and tire combo weigh?

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/28/19 10:38 a.m.

Another ugh, these would look amazing on the 323. I'll have to dig to see what 14" tire options are out there that'll work for me. 

BoxheadTim
11/28/19 11:04 a.m.

In reply to Justjim75 :

Unfortunately I haven't weighed them, and I'm about 3000 miles away from them right now. The wheels themselves are surprisingly lightweight even when you know they're alloy.

BoxheadTim
11/28/19 11:05 a.m.

In reply to captdownshift :

If they'd look amazing on your 323 I think you should buy them .

BoxheadTim
2/2/20 11:27 a.m.

Bump for tax return time.

The only nibbles I've had were from people in other places who wanted me to take the tires off, arrange shipping and take several hundred bucks off the price of the wheels all at the same time. Please let me reiterate that I mean it when I say I don't have the time for that.

At that rate I'd rather find a car to fit the wheels , but obviously I'm happy to sell them to a GRMer.

cmcgregor (Forum Supporter)
cmcgregor (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
9/7/20 5:07 p.m.

Hey Tim - did you ever sell these?

BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter)
BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/7/20 5:15 p.m.

In reply to cmcgregor (Forum Supporter) :

Nope, still have them on a shelf in my grosh.

cmcgregor (Forum Supporter)
cmcgregor (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
9/8/20 11:43 a.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) :

I was hoping they'd be long gone cheeky. Sent you a PM.

Cooter
Cooter UberDork
9/8/20 3:11 p.m.

Save me from temptation.

9/8/20 3:18 p.m.

Received, I'll get back to you when I get home. 

cafcwest
cafcwest HalfDork
9/17/20 9:07 p.m.

If that doesn't work, please shoot me a message (my screen name at gmail)  I am in the Richmond that is much closer, and I have a bastard project these would be perfect for!

11/1/20 4:38 p.m.

Aaaaaand ...

Sold! Sold! Sold!

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/2/20 10:16 a.m.

I'm glad that someone saved me from myself (and limited 14" tire selections) 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nAYHoW8Hh0qwhAUBOzULznGZZXESqdJeTrEGsvudbv3W42zG6wb8HcC5z4akZuGr