svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/22/20 9:32 a.m.

This post has received too many downvotes to be displayed.

Matt B (fs)
Matt B (fs) UltraDork
12/4/20 10:09 a.m.

It's weird to promote a car like this without pictures or video of the engine bay, chassis, or construction methods.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
12/4/20 10:17 a.m.

this is a former member who spun fantastical lies and tales of awesomeness. Nothing surprises me with any of this.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/4/20 10:17 a.m.

I wonder if svxsti even knows there's a difference between GBP and USD.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe PowerDork
12/4/20 10:58 a.m.
Robbie (Forum Supporter) said:

I wonder if svxsti even knows there's a difference between GBP and USD.

He could not get water out a boot if the instructions were on the heel. 

FYI the Prova will not work on a boxster without a serious stretch to move the cabin inside their kit. Almost every single one I have seen completed is on a Fiero frame that has been lengthened not the tube that they sell. At least here in the states. 

Also this is the kit that gets splashed all the time so decent bodies are out there for CHEAP if you don;t mind fixing pinholes in glass for 100+ hours of work. 

Matt B (fs)
Matt B (fs) UltraDork
12/4/20 12:02 p.m.

Ok well this makes way more sense then lol.

mtvconcepts
mtvconcepts
12/6/20 9:06 a.m.

This forum was forwarded to me and I don't like to be involved in social media but the disinformation and malice here is apalling, but then again reminds me of the same nonsense of some historical race teams.

As far as the Countach replica business goes there isn't one, because you can and will be contacted by Lamborghini in a not so nice way.

As far as personal builds go, any exact replica body can be modified to fit a first generation Boxster as I have done. The wheelbase is very close and only needs a minor stretch compared to the other models I have built on a Boxster.

Anything you read to the contrary on this forum is just not true.

Cheers

johndej
johndej Dork
12/6/20 9:37 a.m.

Multi personality canoe here mr musical television concepts.

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/6/20 9:41 a.m.
mtvconcepts said:

This forum was forwarded to me and I don't like to be involved in social media but the disinformation and malice here is apalling, but then again reminds me of the same nonsense of some historical race teams.

As far as the Countach replica business goes there isn't one, because you can and will be contacted by Lamborghini in a not so nice way.

As far as personal builds go, any exact replica body can be modified to fit a first generation Boxster as I have done. The wheelbase is very close and only needs a minor stretch compared to the other models I have built on a Boxster.

Anything you read to the contrary on this forum is just not true.

Cheers

Gee, where have we heard this before? frown

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
12/6/20 9:43 a.m.
mtvconcepts said:

I think that documentation of your prior builds would help address some of the skepticism. Have you posted a build diary or completed Boxster project gallery anywhere online?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Fdze98bU7sezAark7NNoriNYdGltE2ZHInLoNKpG3bVYwf4hEU3cLMFIUAM3bzeG