artur1808
artur1808 GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/12/19 6:51 a.m.

Selling my M20B25 from the rallycross car now that I'm swapping to an M50.

Has a bit over 200,000 miles but ran well, albeit with a suspected vacuum leak that would make the idle a bit lumpy. Compression tested 150-160psi across all cylinders (can provide photos if desired). I personally did the timing belt, water pump, Bosch reman alternator, and a basic tune up (plugs, wires, distributor cap/rotor) in the spring of 2019. Previous owner had some amount of head work done, someone pointed out in my build thread that the rockers had been replaced. 

Asking $350. Located in Troy, MI (48083 zip code). Willing to deliver in the metro-Detroit area. Price includes engine as pictured, engine harness, and DME. 

I've also got multiple storage totes full of spare parts that can be worked into the deal.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/12/19 8:16 a.m.

I really want this, wonder how much it would cost to get it down to Florida?

Would you be willing to put it all on a pallet and bring it to a Fedex hub?

artur1808
9/12/19 9:11 a.m.

In reply to Slippery :

If I can't find a local buyer, I'd do that. I can't imagine the shipping would be cheap though. 

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/12/19 4:31 p.m.
Slippery said:

I really want this, wonder how much it would cost to get it down to Florida?

Would you be willing to put it all on a pallet and bring it to a Fedex hub?

i can bring it to the Challenge, but won't have room for more than 1 or 2 tubs of spares.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/12/19 5:23 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair :

I might take you up on this. I only want the engine and harness. I will defintely provide gas money.

Let me think about the logistics, and get back to both of you tomorrow to see if we can make this happen. 

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/12/19 6:19 p.m.

In reply to Slippery :

No hurry for me.  I’m driving a Sonoma with a bed cover to the Challenge.  Best case, it’s towing monZora.  Worse case, it’s my gastropod.  

artur1808
9/18/19 6:31 a.m.

Sorry guys, I forgot to check in on this and have since taken a deposit from a local buyer. However, if he doesn't show up by the end of the day on Sunday then the engine goes back up for sale!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
V01dNuPP13QFanCFd36e2rQF2OXvzBWzdXrhMWRUsFp4oqgl1niY8BaXDrQ4WZpu