bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/27/19 9:27 p.m.

With the installation of the Xida on Blue the NA, No need for the for the FM kit that was on the car when I got it. It's The whole kit with the FM springs, rear top hats, and the Tokico shocks. Based on the records, it looks like they have about 40k miles on them. They are really clean but I think there was a bit of a knock on one of the rear shocks. That may be from the shock going bad or just a loose connection. I didn't get into it in depth because I knew that wasn't the suspension that I wanted on the car long term. 

$150 + shipping or delivery local. I'm in Colorado Springs but am in Denver area weekly for work and will be at summer camp on saturday here in a month.

Mike

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/27/19 10:28 p.m.

Those will be Tokico Illuminas, for those who are curious. Good shock, no longer available. A knock in the back can be a worn bearing in the rear upper mount, and they're under $30 to replace.

FYI. This is a good setup, I ran it for years on my own car. Heck, for $150 I'm going to tell some of the other guys at work!

bmw88rider
5/27/19 10:50 p.m.

Well Keith, I can toss it in the back of betty when I head out to summer camp if anyone out there in GJ is interested. Just let me know. 

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
5/28/19 5:14 a.m.

Message sent for shipping to 32606.

bmw88rider
5/28/19 6:52 a.m.

Message replied. Thanks for the interest. 

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/28/19 12:35 p.m.

Second in line. YGPM

bmw88rider
5/28/19 1:06 p.m.

And sold to MrJoshua. Thank you for all of the interest.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tHB1hc5Bo1aKzzBKrnRfr2zjUembxPdiL54BkvvGBpn3YyQ2jlArlj3w8jGkCqGK