AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD (Forum Supporter) Dork
9/9/20 11:40 a.m.

I have enough parts to take care of my fleet and can always find another parts car if I run out. So, I'll share my parts stash with GRM Forum members. The recently acquired 1998 has had most of the interior stripped out, but is a good rolling chassis with lots of stuff remaining. The '01 is also an engineless roller, but has much of the gray interior available. I am unlikely to do international shipping or freight. I am happy to check for small things, parts of parts, or wiring harness sections. I have some engine parts from an '01 2.7L and some left over black interior stuff from another '01 and a '99. Located in Northeast Oklahoma.

Ocean Blue '98:

Lapis Blue '01 (rear wheels are already gone):

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/9/20 12:00 p.m.

Got any decent seats?

Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/9/20 12:19 p.m.

Looking for an ashtray retainer spring and/or some way of getting rid of it (different insert, console?).

If you have a great blue top, I'd be super interested. Same thing for an S front bumper (mine is tore up), though shipping to WA might be a hassle.

Blue floormats?

Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter)
Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/9/20 12:21 p.m.

Center console storage bin?

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/9/20 1:09 p.m.
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) said:

Got any decent seats?

All of my good complete seats are gone. I have lots of partial seats, but I don't think there are any good seat cushions left, just the backs and frames.

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/9/20 1:20 p.m.
Javelin (Forum Supporter) said:

Looking for an ashtray retainer spring and/or some way of getting rid of it (different insert, console?).

If you have a great blue top, I'd be super interested. Same thing for an S front bumper (mine is tore up), though shipping to WA might be a hassle.

Blue floormats?

I can probably find a good ashtray. What you want is this, but they run about $50: Ash tray delete kit

No blue top available unless you want the one with the missing window and no S model bumpers. I think I have a good set of black floor mats and a 'fair' condition gray pair.

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/9/20 1:22 p.m.
Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) said:

Center console storage bin?

Yes, I have some. I'll find them tonight and get some pics for you to choose from.

9/9/20 1:38 p.m.

Cool, thanks.

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/10/20 8:28 a.m.

Javelin, I have three ashtrays; one slightly broken, but complete - $5 shipped, one used for ashes, but good $24 shipped, one really nice, $30 shipped.

OMG @ eBay prices:

Tom, They are not where I thought they were... I need to dig deeper into my pile of parts boxes to find the storage bins. Hopefully tonight...

9/10/20 8:43 a.m.

No rush. The car is still in pieces at the moment.

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/11/20 9:44 a.m.

Found them. I have two. One for the lowest spot and another for the upper positions. $25 either, or $45 both - shipped.

Danny Shields (Forum Supporter)
Danny Shields (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/13/20 4:50 a.m.

1. Sun visors with good unbroken mirror cover doors?

2. OEM radio like CDR 220 with perfect display (and security code)? 

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/13/20 9:19 p.m.

In reply to Danny Shields (Forum Supporter) :

Hi Danny, I checked through all the available visors I have and they all have broken mirror covers. New replacement covers are available, for about $65 to $90 (silly high price) if you look up part:  9867319010101C

The '98 I am parting has a CDR-210, but I haven't searched for a code yet. I'll update later in the week if I get it sorted out.

9/14/20 6:59 a.m.
AAZCD (Forum Supporter) said:

Found them. I have two. One for the lowest spot and another for the upper positions. $25 either, or $45 both - shipped.

I think, the lower one? I'm looking to replace my CD holders:

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/14/20 10:17 a.m.

In reply to Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) :

To replace the CD holder you will need the rectangular one. Some previous owner cut a hole in the back of this one to use some sort of accessory or wiring, but otherwise it is in good original condition. I'll send a PM with PayPal info if you'd like to buy it.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/14/20 2:30 p.m.

i could use a 6-speed shift knob and boot for MonZora

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/14/20 6:17 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

I don't think so, but Ill double check. I do have a wooden knob with a nice 'savannah beige' leather boot, but it's a 5-speed and you'd end up jamming it into reverse when you meant to be in first. Probably too nice for what's left on your budget anyway. Just wrap hockey tape on that stick.

The best pic I have at the moment:

9/14/20 7:44 p.m.

Hockey tape it is!

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/15/20 7:46 a.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

Hockey tape it is!

I think this might work for you... Shift knob from my red 5-speed had badly worn leather, so I replaced it. Here's the shift knob with the leather stripped off. If you will use it to get more Porsche content in MonZora, I'll let you have it for $1 shipped. Wrap that with hockey tape.

9/15/20 8:25 a.m.

In reply to AAZCD (Forum Supporter) :

SOLD!  I was thinking about modifying an OE Corvair 4-speed ball with a Sharpie to put a "+1" for fifth and a "+2" for sixth, but for only a buck how can i refuse?!?!  Thanks!

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/15/20 12:36 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

Seems like a custom 3d printed center would be nice.

79rex
79rex Reader
9/16/20 7:31 p.m.

Too bad I didnt see this yesterday.  I've been eyeing up front brake calipers off a boxster.

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
9/17/20 9:21 a.m.
79rex said:

Too bad I didnt see this yesterday.  I've been eyeing up front brake calipers off a boxster.

I do still have a compete set of brake calipers. ...wheel carriers, interior, steering wheels, etc... Basically I have a full car still minus engine and transmission (and no lower seat cushions).

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QaTe3ujOCkJmxITklzEpVgeOfOjHCLFfat7jzZuV7VNKbTvLVCGAYs6A1ZmUAgWB