mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
8/17/19 9:25 a.m.

I have here a wedge seat mount set up for double locking sliders. Included is a set of side mount brackets that would have bolted to the sliders. The seat and sliders are long gone and I don't want to store them any more. Seat bracket is steel, side mounts are aluminum. 

How does $40 plus shipping sound? Maybe less? Throw some money at me so I don't have to put them back on a shelf please. 

matthewmcl
matthewmcl New Reader
8/19/19 8:15 a.m.

It looks like I could use those for just the side mount brackets.  Do you have a manufacturer for the side mounts or at least something that tells you the aluminum spec.?

Thanks, 

Matthew

mazdeuce - Seth
8/19/19 11:54 a.m.

Not a mark on them. Alluminum of sorts is about all I can tell you. They were on on Lemons car that was done well with the wedge bracket, double locking sliders and a brand new Cobra seat. 

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/19/19 8:55 p.m.

Could this be used to mount an aluminum Kirkey?

mazdeuce - Seth
8/20/19 5:42 a.m.

In reply to vwcorvette :

Someone more knowledgeable than me would have to answer that question. My guess is yes, but the issue we had when attempting to use these (if I remember) is that we needed a little more "tilt" in the bracket if you will. The Civic floor was very flat and there is little elevation between the holes in the bracket and that had the seat very upright. On a Kirkey or similar, you get to drill the holes yourself so that shouldn't be a problem, but I've only ever dry mounted one and didn't use brackets for that. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cBIgjLsH0g6rC2KlVDreBfnnPdzXHB813RpIaEEAiLVX48f5z0EkqtMLOkQ61u0f