1 2
Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Associate Editor
5/3/16 2:47 p.m.

Have you ever been interested in engine tuning? Grassroots Motorsports has partnered with the High Performance Academy to offer a free engine management tuning session. This dyno tuning lesson consists of a 45-minute dyno demonstration, teaching the basics of tuning with a real car on a real dyno, while the instructor, laptop and dyno screens are broadcast live. Immediately following the lesson, there will be a full hour of questions and answers with the tutor.

This lesson is 100% free, delivered online, and available to everyone. Signing up is easy: All you need to enter is your first name and your email address–no payment information required.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
5/3/16 3:00 p.m.

Thank you! Thiago may be the most awesome thing I have found on a board crammed chock full of awesome E36 M3.

Stefan (Not Bruce)
Stefan (Not Bruce) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/3/16 3:09 p.m.

Oh. Awesome. Thanks!

revrico
revrico GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/3/16 3:14 p.m.

Awesome. I just signed up. This actually comes at a great time for me, as I'm considering delving into the tuning world.

corsepervita
corsepervita Reader
5/3/16 3:17 p.m.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/3/16 5:24 p.m.

When is it?

What products will they be using?

Tom Suddard
5/3/16 5:26 p.m.

Thursday at 10pm EDT. Not sure what products they'll be using yet.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/3/16 5:30 p.m.

I'm signed up, but it is past my bedtime.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
5/3/16 6:12 p.m.

Same here.

Can you put a suggestion for megasquirt or tunerpro?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
5/3/16 6:53 p.m.

I am very interested, but this is past my bedtime too. Are there any options for us old farts to watch it later? (Obviously the Q & A thing would be out.)

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/3/16 7:27 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard:

Tell High Performance Academy their website is seriously messed up.

Whatever they do (sell classes? sell software?) is completely invisible.

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/3/16 7:30 p.m.

Such awesome timing, thanks for making this happen!!!

ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/3/16 8:35 p.m.

The timeframe is great for those of us on the West Coast....thanks for making this happen!

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UberDork
5/4/16 7:22 a.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: I am very interested, but this is past my bedtime too. Are there any options for us old farts to watch it later? (Obviously the Q & A thing would be out.)

Agreed. That's too late for my East Coast brain to intake new knowledge, but I think it's an awesome opportunity. A webinar replay would be fantastic, or a reschedule for an EC-friendly time at a later date would be the bomb.

java230
java230 HalfDork
5/4/16 9:18 a.m.

Very cool! I singed up, but is it recordable somehow?

sobe_death
sobe_death HalfDork
5/4/16 11:25 a.m.

I would love to attend this, but I'll be teaching a class myself during that window. Hopefully they'll offer a webinar replay...

oldeskewltoy
oldeskewltoy UltraDork
5/4/16 11:42 a.m.

signed up........

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
5/4/16 12:14 p.m.

Thanks for posting, Im signed up as well. Im also hoping for an encore viewing as I too will be tucked in for the night by then.

Tom Suddard
5/5/16 8:16 p.m.

45 minutes to go! I'm pretty psyched.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/5/16 8:36 p.m.

Anyone else having trouble with their website?

I got the email confirmation from them, which said I would need to register for a free Bronze account to access the webinar. They gave a link, but the page won't load.

Tom Suddard
5/5/16 9:07 p.m.

Hmm, it worked fine for me.

Try this:

https://www.hpacademy.com/webinars/introduction-to-efi-tuning-one/

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/5/16 9:30 p.m.

Watching on my son's PC. Couldn't make anything work on their website with a Mac.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
5/5/16 9:49 p.m.

I was able to register and watch, but unfortunately the audio kept cutting out. Would be interested in a replay if that is available.

Tom Suddard
5/5/16 9:49 p.m.

Very weird–I'm watching it on mine right now. Sorry about that.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
5/5/16 9:58 p.m.

Yeah, we had plenty of audio cut out too, but overall very interesting- Thanks Tom!

Webinar crashed just as he started his sales pitch. That's the way all sales pitches should be!

Thanks GRM- you guys rock! (I actually would be interested in his sales pitch- maybe he'll follow up in email?)

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DJ8NlUrYIHeNB2CjH0PvLWqsLuHadGtAolwWUa9bh2OPr6HJ3kJkCuoXF6St1Gg0