1 2
griffin729
griffin729 Reader
7/21/10 3:06 a.m.

Entered and they do make for my vehicle. Now I'm not likely to win but awesomeness would ensue.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
7/21/10 2:23 p.m.
cliff95 wrote: Boo -- contestants from the US only - we Canadian's would like a chance to win too.

You already get free health care and boobs on regular tv, now you want our coil-overs?

jg

mndsm
mndsm HalfDork
7/21/10 2:25 p.m.

I know this is going to sound really lame, but has anyone on here actually won one of these GRM contests? I certainly don't ever expect to (though free coilovers is awesome).... I'm just wondering what kinda odds there are out there. BTW- I dig that they offer a free copy w/ every contest.... don't need it, but it's a nice touch.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
7/21/10 3:49 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote:
cliff95 wrote: Boo -- contestants from the US only - we Canadian's would like a chance to win too.
You already get free health care and boobs on regular tv, now you want our coil-overs? jg

Hold up - Are boobs on TV part of nationalized health care? Holy crap! Why didn't they just say so. We could have skipped that whole "what's good for the country" debate.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/2/10 4:09 p.m.

Thank you Dave, I WAS wearing a white shirt, now it's more of a coffee colored shirt.

internetautomart
internetautomart SuperDork
8/2/10 6:32 p.m.

I entered, and I KNOW they have to make it for my car. I mean the only import car with more available is the civic.

Noeladams
Noeladams New Reader
8/10/10 9:02 p.m.

done

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
8/11/10 12:37 p.m.
mndsm wrote: I know this is going to sound really lame, but has anyone on here actually won one of these GRM contests? I certainly don't ever expect to (though free coilovers is awesome).... I'm just wondering what kinda odds there are out there. BTW- I dig that they offer a free copy w/ every contest.... don't need it, but it's a nice touch.

Every contest has a winner, but most of the past winners aren't message board regulars. Believe it or not, the message board is a small sample of the total magazine readership.

Morrisg
Morrisg None
8/14/10 12:14 a.m.

Awesome contest.

Now, anyone found the link to the Snap On Toolbox contest???

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
8/16/10 9:01 p.m.

I'm not even going to check. I want coilovers for a 323 GTX, a Lotus Europa, a Yugo, an SVX, or...

...Oh, never mind. But I DID enter!

kentobeanz
kentobeanz None
8/21/10 6:21 p.m.

Bummer it's not open to Alaskans

Yay for a second house in Minnesota!

Ojala
Ojala GRM+ Memberand New Reader
9/30/10 12:15 p.m.

Contest closed today... I am so.paranoid...someone called the house asking for a Christine Dominic , so my wife said no , I squealed like a nine year old girl ....what if I won something!!!!!

Noeladams
Noeladams New Reader
10/2/10 7:22 p.m.

Who won..... I know it's prob not me but anxious to see.

Matt B
Matt B HalfDork
10/4/10 4:57 p.m.

Also curious.

pacobeagle
pacobeagle
10/8/10 1:52 p.m.

Also would like to know.

PS122
PS122 GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/8/10 3:13 p.m.

Winner started a thread: Lucky Bastard

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
10/31/10 10:34 a.m.

Haha! It was meeeeee!!!!!!! I haven't gotten them yet (my indecisive nature got the best of me), but I'll let you all know when I do!!!!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
X4DKkWb54o7DktzUdRpzOWXSwKaO6NH5oI4l7r2HR2jINrnuO3A6AkLrL4eSZgL3