gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/1/11 8:25 p.m.

Looking to restock the answer is always miata shirts since we are out of everything but the women's sizes. I want to do it in a different color so you tell me what that color should be.

Head over to the poll on our facebook page and vote so we can keep it all in one place:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=10150262204964335&qa_ref=qd

If you don't have facebook feel free to let us know here and we'll try and put all the votes together.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS FROM THE TIME THIS IS POSTED! GO GO GO!

For reference here's what the old one looks like:

http://gearheadshirts.com/products/49526-the-answer-is-always-miata-shirt

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/1/11 8:26 p.m.

BTW. These will be $16.99 with free US shipping during the presale.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/1/11 9:26 p.m.

Black is the clear leader so far.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
8/2/11 6:22 a.m.

Black please! My black shirts don't shrink, but my blue shirt turned into a new shirt for her. I'll order another!

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/2/11 8:19 a.m.

Very odd because no one else has complained about the blue shirts shrinking. I've had gray shirts shrink but nothing else.. even my blue ones. I have 2 for myself in the rotation.

92CelicaHalfTrac
8/2/11 8:29 a.m.
gearheadshirts wrote: Very odd because no one else has complained about the blue shirts shrinking. I've had gray shirts shrink but nothing else.. even my blue ones. I have 2 for myself in the rotation.

It didn't shrink as much as the gray shirts, but it shrunk a little bit. Actually, even the black ones shrunk a little bit, but it was actually enough to make it fit me better. The blue one is bordering, but the gray, she's definitely wearing.

Like i said, it's not a problem at all, i'm just kindof a long, slim small guy, and i have a hard time finding stuff that fits anywhere, has nothing to do with the quality of the stuff you're selling.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/2/11 9:45 a.m.

How are you washing them? I wear every one of the shirts I print and I've only had gray ones shrink.

92CelicaHalfTrac
8/2/11 9:56 a.m.

I usually just throw them in the hamper and they magically come back to me clean after a few days.

Ok, but really, i think it's cold wash. But they do get thrown in the dryer, which is probably the issue.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/2/11 5:31 p.m.

Top 4 right now at: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=10150262204964335&qa_ref=pt

Get your vote in by 8pm M.S.T.

The winner goes on REsale tonight!

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/2/11 8:51 p.m.

Also.. all mine are washed warm and dryed.. they may shrink up in length a bit but not enough for me to notice.. i don't have a whole lot of torso :)

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/2/11 9:44 p.m.

Black it is!

http://gearheadshirts.com/products/133167-the-answer-is-always-miata-black

Pop on it like it's hot.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/18/11 12:18 a.m.

Presale is at 100%!!!!!!! These will be ordered from our printer tomorrow. I'm leaving them on sale with free shipping until tomorrow night however so if you haven't gotten in yet now is your chance! They'll still be plenty available after the presale is over but why not save yourself $5?

Thanks to all who have ordered so far!

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/20/11 8:50 p.m.

Presale lasts for one more day.. I'm trying to figure out some stuff on our site and until I do I'm leaving these on presale with free shipping.. limited stock however so if you need an outlier size then you'd be better off ordering a.s.a.p.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
8/25/11 5:11 p.m.

So just to update.. presale is over and these shirts have been ordered. Should be in towards the end of next week and we'll be packing them up and shipping them out. Thanks again for all the presale orders!

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
9/7/11 10:14 p.m.

Alright.. big fail.

Anyone who has ordered the black answer shirt already should have an email in their inbox explaining why their "Miata Is Always The Answer" shirt will now be a "The Answer Is Always Miata" shirt if they still want it.

I sent the wrong file to the printer to be printed. I gave them the right art file and the wrong proof and they used the same screens they used before.

SO.. your options if you have already ordered are this... accept the shirt as is.. or get a full refund. But you have to respond to the email that we just sent by monday to ask for your refund if you want it otherwise you will be getting the shirt.

Again I am very sorry about this and it is no one's fault but my own. If do another print of this shirt in the future I will make DAMN SURE that it is the right file and the slogan spells out M.I.A.T.A. and I'll come back here and hit you all with a healthy discount code to save some cash on top of the initial presale.

Here's the shirt as it arrived today:

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gyKtkoHuLAxOXViLVMkGkVY2Q4y0t5yMpeN2cIHw9j0dFKZhVIub0GjISaFKyS8F