gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/12/11 11:39 a.m.

http://gearheadshirts.com/products/213518-stig-family-stickers

You've seen the family stickers on minivans all across the roads of the world... now you can partake and show every other family on the road that they best stay behind you.. if they know what is good for them.

We want to sell 50 of these before we print so tell everyone you can and we'll hopefully be able to get them out in time to stuff some stockings!

This is a sticker with individually cut out figures. You also get a bonus 3" gearhead sticker!

Just $7 on presale with FREE US SHIPPING! Comes shipped in a hard sided CD/DVD mailer for protection of the sanctity of the nucleus family.

Just in case your wondering if this is Officially Licensed by the B.B.C.... in our case STIG stands for Somewhat Tacky Interstate Guide :)

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/12/11 3:13 p.m.

3 sold so far. Honestly I expected a rush on these with as much conversation as we had about them on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150423058099335&set=pu.372692784334&type=1&theater

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/13/11 12:48 p.m.

Almost halfway home on the presale! They're going fast so get yours soon to get your free US shipping.

Ranger50
Ranger50 Dork
12/13/11 1:38 p.m.

No money or I would put them on the wife's Av....

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Dork
12/13/11 7:15 p.m.

Ordered a pair!

I may not have kids but my brother has 4, so I'll steal a HeStig, SheStig and DogStig and give him the rest to properly advertise his Stig brood.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/13/11 8:49 p.m.

Alright. Presale is done! We'll be ordering 250 in the morning. Supposed to be a 3 day turn around but we are estimating shipping next Friday to be safe. You never know though. We could be able to turn them around by early next week which could put them to you in time to cram into your own stocking :)

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/13/11 8:50 p.m.

There are plenty more left BTW. We sold 50 so far and we'll have 200 more to sell. If you haven't gotten yours yet you just missed out on the free shipping and will now have to pay a whole extra dollar :)

familytruckster
familytruckster Reader
12/13/11 9:22 p.m.

YAY!

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/14/11 2:59 p.m.

The order for these will be put in tonight and I should have them in hand to take some pictures by Monday.

Sadly they won't be going on one of my cars... the wife does not approve :)

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/15/11 1:50 p.m.

Off to the printer! I'll let you all know when they are in and ready for shipping, or keep track yourself at http://facebook.com/gearheadshirts

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
12/15/11 1:52 p.m.

I'll order some after my dentist rapes my teeth.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/15/11 1:53 p.m.

Godspeed.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Dork
12/29/11 12:03 p.m.

Hey guys, I ordered two shirts and two sets of (presale) stig stickers on the 13th and have yet to receive anything. I understand the backlog on the stickers but the shirts should have been here before Christmas (they were presents).

I paid shipping on the shirts so I didn't expect them to get hung up due to stickers that I didn't have to pay shipping on.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
12/29/11 1:00 p.m.

Dave. Sorry the shirts didn't make it in time for christmas but our cut off for splitting up orders and shipping non presale items first is $50. That's listed in our FAQ http://gearheadshirts.com/faq sorry it wasn't more front and center.

The sticker backlog slowed us down on everything else too. We got in a post on autoblog.com and had over 500 orders for the stickers and many of those had shirts as well. A lot to manage for just a husband and wife team... especially with a 2 month old to tend to as well :) Needless to say we learned a lot this holiday season and we'll be a lot better prepared for next year.

The good news for you is that your order is packed and will be shipping this afternoon. It should be there within a week or so.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
2/10/12 9:40 a.m.

Just got another 1000 of the stig family stickers in. Ready for delivery toot-sweet.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ywv3wdyD5zfbZqGJNCwHvimBQCPyzl1fJnRF4SR4SAFUohvsxpDVDkzRgIT03fUI