gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
5/24/11 9:03 a.m.

Buy Here

Some of the fellas over at http://club4ag.com were feeling slighted by never getting a shirt for their beloved AE86 Corolla coupe so I made this one up. $15 + free U.S. shipping till 6/17

Hatch shirt coming later.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Dork
5/24/11 10:00 a.m.

That's nice. Coupe is better.

What, no RA64 Celica?

dogbreath
dogbreath Reader
5/24/11 10:35 a.m.

Saving this thread, when I pay off the speeding ticket I got in my AE86 I'll buy one.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
6/1/11 1:28 p.m.

So this shirt only has a day more to be sold if I don't sell 5 more. I had a bunch of people promise to buy and so far have only sold 10. If you want one you'll have to get in on it today or take your chances that we will make it to 15 sold without you.

If we don't make it to 15 I will give everyone who has purchased this shirt a full refund and a discount code to buy something else from us.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
6/1/11 1:36 p.m.

Oh and RA64... maybe some day. I am all about the niche market but that's pretty deep into a niche :)

If you've got a forum of guys somewhere who will commit to buying I can do the same deal that I did with the club4ag guys. Start a thread on the forum where you all hang out and let me know. Tell everyone that once there are 25 people saying they would buy an RA64 shirt then I will make a design, ask the group for feedback, then put them up for sale. Let me know if you do it and where so I can join up to the forum and be in on the discussion.

Ian

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QWhN5MOZXcmyMIRUYswvXoAE6QGVcY2LJeblQXDyGcKLs8NPqWjeqAC9luikM0W5