1 2
Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
2/9/14 12:49 p.m.

Yeah, we ran that series like FriedGreenVeeDubya runs his lobbies... NO assists, DRIVE the car with all the talents that you possess.

Not the best handling car that one could create, but provides some fun battles.

axeman_g
axeman_g New Reader
2/9/14 5:58 p.m.

Yep no assists. Let me work up a schedule and post it for comments. Everyone... Go build your car and claim a number. #6 is mine.

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
2/22/14 12:01 p.m.

I'm hoping that this happens at a time/day that I can do this... but even if I can't I will be sure to send some teammates over for this.

Driving the car again after all this time brings back some fond memories, as this series was quite special.

axeman_g
axeman_g New Reader
2/22/14 1:20 p.m.

Mikey you tell me when you can do it. I will make it happen. You are on of my target participants. I am waiting for the IT series to kick off to plan it out. I did not want to jump in front of that group.

Plus I had this idea... I might make it a two race session. First session IROC Z28... Second session MB 190e-16v Cosworth Spec. Saw a video of the first race a Nurburgrin GP which was a MB Spec race of formula 1 drivers... Won by newcomer Ayrton Senna. A thought.

axeman_g
axeman_g New Reader
2/22/14 7:24 p.m.

JJ... That was me.

And as of right now I am going with Mikey's build spec. I dont like it for me... But I suck. I will get used to it.

Lancer007
Lancer007 Reader
2/22/14 10:01 p.m.

Ill put one together next time I turn my Xbox on, ill claim number 7. With the talk of the cars handling, I'm looking forward to checking this out. I haven't used the tcs or stability control in years but the abs is taking some getting used to, I'm trying though!

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
2/23/14 1:54 p.m.

Nobody said this was easy to drive, but thats what makes it so fun to race. Limiting your mistakes is key, taking advantage of others mistakes gets you podiums.

axeman_g
axeman_g New Reader
3/5/14 10:31 a.m.

As I get this series ready I would like to hear peoples opinions on Days and Time.

Sun 9pm EST Wed 9pm EST Thur 9pm EST Sun 10am EST

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
3/5/14 10:54 a.m.

As long as they start at those times at night, I'm good with any of them.

On my 2nd lap at Sebring, a somewhat sloppy 2:16.5

chrispy
chrispy Reader
3/6/14 8:21 a.m.

Either Sunday time would work for me.

Lancer007
Lancer007 Reader
3/6/14 8:26 p.m.

Sunday mornings would be cool.

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
3/28/14 12:39 a.m.

Hmm... this series is on the ballot for "American Club racing" hosted by Ax4x, along with Vintage Trans Am. Either way, it would be Thursdays 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific.

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/c5-club-racing-hosted-by-allied-forces

axeman_g
axeman_g New Reader
3/30/14 7:08 a.m.

I signed up for this at ax4x. This series is going to happen. Get in and let's go racing.

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
4/5/14 10:51 a.m.

Sorry for the lack of movement in this, as I have been doing double shifts (two jobs) all week, and the next week or two look like more of the same.

As soon as work stabilizes, expect things to get rolling.

Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J Reader
4/6/14 7:45 p.m.

In the meantime, coming to Friday's @ theonlineracingassociation.com starting 4/18/14 at 12N PDT/3P EDT:

http://youtu.be/Qi-8O9oATN0

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MMDpa5PJRb2H2MhsPUY22G2OExK0oMd1tV8TZVpsyyF3RU88RPFOd9HvOEpVIUnn