Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
12/26/13 3:53 p.m.

I am enjoying the game, far from a real simulator but it is fun none the less.

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
12/26/13 3:55 p.m.

I do somewhat, but not all that often. I think i'm only a few cars in at this point.

Basil Exposition
Basil Exposition HalfDork
12/26/13 4:13 p.m.

I played it for a while, then realized to get anywhere I had to work some sort of hack from an online forum to accumulate enough points to advance. Or pay for advancement.

I got bored getting nowhere so I deleted it and haven't played since.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
12/26/13 4:18 p.m.

I haven't reached the cheaters only level yet. I am still in the first two career levels.

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
12/26/13 5:09 p.m.

Yeah I didn't get much past that either

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
12/26/13 5:18 p.m.

I played it on android for a while then hackers made it impossible.

chrispy
chrispy Reader
12/27/13 8:57 a.m.

I played a lot at first, acccumlated a lot of cash/gold, and several cars. I think I'm up to level 32 with no online/forum assistance. I kind of dig it but play intermitently now. Last night I tried a new online tournament and it was nearly impossible. Cars stuck/blocking the road and then zooming past at light speed. The career mode is kind of fun though - just takes forever to advance to the really fun cars.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
12/27/13 9:05 a.m.
chrispy wrote: I played a lot at first, acccumlated a lot of cash/gold, and several cars. I think I'm up to level 32 with no online/forum assistance. I kind of dig it but play intermitently now. Last night I tried a new online tournament and it was nearly impossible. Cars stuck/blocking the road and then zooming past at light speed. The career mode is kind of fun though - just takes forever to advance to the really fun cars.

Yeah, that's similar to the problem I had. See the game plays on time lagged multiplayer- so if you get in with a group that has been fudging laps/hacking etc- you've got no chance to win a race legitimately. That was my issue and why I quit.

Conquest351
Conquest351 UltraDork
12/27/13 3:01 p.m.

I have a hacked version on Android. Tons of cash, lots of cars unlocked. Pretty fun.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
12/27/13 3:51 p.m.

I like it, I am thinking about hacking it but everything I read just says that is going to change the amount of time it takes to win.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
12/27/13 4:09 p.m.

Been playing a lot. Some around level 40 something with 22 cars.

aircooled
aircooled UltimaDork
12/27/13 5:09 p.m.

I play it occasionally (normally when I take a dump if you need to know). Pretty much the same as others. I play it less after it's really ramped up the difficulty.

I did learn Mt Panorama (Bathurst) from it though. I also learned that I really hate that walled Sydney course with the CF chicanes!

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
1/1/14 4:16 p.m.

I have been playing for a while. I normally turn a few laps before work and some at night. I have about 55 cars and level 90-somethin. I still haven't done any hacks or spent any real money yet.

MDVDuber
MDVDuber New Reader
1/10/14 2:05 p.m.

I started playing before they started locking cars and race series and was enjoying it. I was working away at it and had finally gotten some fun cars when my iPad crapped out and I discovered that I wasn't properly backing it up Anyhow,now I'm back in and not enjoying it as much when I have to slog through each series before I can buy a fun car from a higher series and race there. I agree that the online racing is ridiculous. I refuse to cheat or spend real money on it, so I'll just keep slogging away when I have time. See you all in there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9QVeLGr3ataoMxdbvsnIE8zdJofX6M28TmYu82g7eZmEKBPWs8zm329TI6am8pPU