Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/24/15 11:42 a.m.

I have a copy and have had for a while. If anyone else does, let me know. I would like to start online racing some people.

corsepervita
corsepervita New Reader
6/17/15 5:46 p.m.

As time permits, I would totally be down. I finally bought a Fanatec wheel setup and am utterly addicted to sims with it now.... when I have time. Add me on steam, same username as my forum name.

MCarp22
MCarp22 Dork
6/17/15 6:13 p.m.

I just picked up dream pack!

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
6/18/15 8:24 a.m.

how is the dream pack? I have a problem with them beta testing on me and then charging me for a few cars and a track.

corsepervita
corsepervita New Reader
6/18/15 4:39 p.m.
Flight Service wrote: how is the dream pack? I have a problem with them beta testing on me and then charging me for a few cars and a track.

Well, considering it actually has the full Nurburgring, I felt it was well worth the money. Has multiple revisions of it as well. The main reason I wanted the game was the cars and the tracks, but sadly, found the original didn't come with the ring. Now you can get it, along with more cars.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
6/22/15 5:47 a.m.

I will probably soften my resolve as soon as I get in a YouTube video mood. I have been so stinking busy lately I haven't done any gaming.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
6/22/15 9:41 a.m.

I am very tempted as it is on Steam sale but I am not sure that I will actually play it enough. I only have an old 360 wireless force feedback wheel converted for PC use.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
G8ed2XcH4y35DRKrhyKzajeQqpELTykk8nyjgdvyvWhiKNYZrZ7gOGQFVYTkaMYK